Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for 0gauge wire with a budget I saw on eBay that tsunami is 25 ft for 92$ is there better wire for cheaper prize is tsunami wire good wire money is an issue so don't wanna over spend

Posted

Check out red-navi's for sale thread. He has some wire. Not sure if it's how long you need, but check it out.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Punctuation does wonders. When getting car audio wire, if its going to be TRUE OFC you will pay a very pretty penny. You won't get better for less though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7057 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...