LaurentChoisit Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 That's basically what she was going to look like.
LaurentChoisit Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 Change door opening suicide.
Berto Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Yes I could tell, because the translation is always .....!!! you were too polite, too kind with the "vous" !!! It did not look like somebody talking on a forum, but like you were talking to a lawyer or a doctor, or a teacher !!! But not bad at all !!! Your last post, Berto : MUST be a translator !!! lol "Voici le lien DE la section" !!! Waiting for your build log ! Haha damn. I wouldn't mind learning French for real though. You talk French? And my build log should be up soon. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
LaurentChoisit Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 here is the new sound equipment.
LaurentChoisit Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 So much for the video. 107 and PS3
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Holy huge tv! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
notorious97200 Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 Haha damn. I wouldn't mind learning French for real though. You talk French? And my build log should be up soon. I'm French, so yes...I talk French everyday !!! Your translator is not so bad !!! I've seen worst recently ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
notorious97200 Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 a 42" flat screnn in a Clio, Dam... With big bass ? I hope the screen will resist ! J'espère que l'écran va résister à la pression de la basse. Tu refais un mur dedans ou pas ? black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.