hershy314 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 One thing I noticed when my last g/f and I lived together, all the things I thought were cute and what not eventually got annoying. Not sayin thats will happen here, but just something I noticed. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Berto Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 She wants to have a baby, but she's 23 and living with mom? Sounds like she's a baby herself. How long have you guys been together? Sorry if I missed it. We haven't been together to long but I still want her to move in and take it to the next level. I don't plan on marriage for a while but moving in with each other will be the next best thing and it will see if we can live together. But I feel that she needs to move out so we can make our relationship stronger. right now she lives an hour or so away. she hates living there so I dont understand why its so hard to want to make this move. I forgot what class it was exactly, but I had a college class where the professor said that by doing so it results in a higher chance of divorce if your relationship gets to that point. IIRC the reasoning behind that is that the couple is use to living together but not married so they could just get up and leave whenever they want, and when they actually decide to get married they are still thinking that they can just leave whenever they want. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Delinquincy Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 the only thing that sucks about the siuation of living together is being together all the time also they say once you move in together you see the real person and sometimes that shows you and your not compatible so take the plunge and you could find yourself wanting out or madly in love the choice is yours RED PILL OR BLUE PILL...... 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT SYSTEM REBUILD
Ji553r Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 If shes good at cooking and cleaning, I dont see why not. lol am i the only one that noticed this..anyway on a serious note you are 33 with kids so I will assume you know that things change a lil when you move in with a girl and all the small things can start getting to you but maybe she hasnt experienced that yet. I hope it works out for ya though. I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
77-AUDIO Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 She is coming over tomorrow and I asked her and told her to thank about it and we will talk tomorrow night over dinner. I really do love her and didn't think i could love anyone after what I went thru last year (divorce). I know she feels left out cause she doesn't have a child. And I want to have one with her and I think she will look cute pregnant. Should I say hey I want this baby too but (and I hate using that word) I need you to be willing to take the next step to accomplish this by moving in. or say if you want a baby and want to move further in this relationship I feel that it would be best if we lived together and start making my house OUR home. cause home is where the heart is and not at my place and your place. the heart has to be at one place. I guess you can tell that I love her so much and want to be with her every day. Also this is the kicker. She wants me to put a DC 8" sub and amp in her car. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
splzx3 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 I moved my gf from la to az the day she turned 18 and it was the best thing I did...but we did talk about it over 2 years so just talk to her about it bro and do one step at a time there is no need 2 rush it ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
SQMonte Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 You're 10yrs her senoir and have experienced things she hasnt yet, so while you know what you want and are trying to lock it down she still hasnt figured that out yet (what she wants) and isnt ready to commit (as proven by the fact that shes still living at home). I dont just mean commit to you, I mean commit in general. I think you're trying to rush things a bit, slow down and let the chips fall where they may. If she's living at home im assuming its because she cant afford to support herself, yet she wants to have a baby? Sounds to me like somebody has their priorities messed up. DO NOT START A FAMILY WITH THIS CHICK, there are red flags all over this. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
77-AUDIO Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 You're 10yrs her senoir and have experienced things she hasnt yet, so while you know what you want and are trying to lock it down she still hasnt figured that out yet (what she wants) and isnt ready to commit (as proven by the fact that shes still living at home). I dont just mean commit to you, I mean commit in general. I think you're trying to rush things a bit, slow down and let the chips fall where they may. If she's living at home im assuming its because she cant afford to support herself, yet she wants to have a baby? Sounds to me like somebody has their priorities messed up. DO NOT START A FAMILY WITH THIS CHICK, there are red flags all over this. She wants a baby (all women do). She has completed her schooling went to school to be a massage therapist. just has to finish a couple of her training classes to get her license. as for living at home I did till I was 20 and even moved back in when I fell on hard times. she has her head on straight but the fact that I have to have a vasectomy reversal has her worried that if she does make the jump to move forward that I will not go thru with the reversal. When I got it done it was cheaper for me to have it done than for my ex to have her tubes tied. their are a lot of factors that come into play and I want to make sure that before we make it to the last and final step that there is nothing wrong. Thats why I want her to move in with me. I love her and she loves me and I feel that this will be the next best thing for us. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
dsktim Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 not to sound like a ass but i think you are 9 months away from a child support payment plan Only DC Dealer In Alaska
lombo352 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 You're 10yrs her senoir and have experienced things she hasnt yet, so while you know what you want and are trying to lock it down she still hasnt figured that out yet (what she wants) and isnt ready to commit (as proven by the fact that shes still living at home). I dont just mean commit to you, I mean commit in general. I think you're trying to rush things a bit, slow down and let the chips fall where they may. If she's living at home im assuming its because she cant afford to support herself, yet she wants to have a baby? Sounds to me like somebody has their priorities messed up. DO NOT START A FAMILY WITH THIS CHICK, there are red flags all over this. She wants a baby (all women do). She has completed her schooling went to school to be a massage therapist. just has to finish a couple of her training classes to get her license. as for living at home I did till I was 20 and even moved back in when I fell on hard times. she has her head on straight but the fact that I have to have a vasectomy reversal has her worried that if she does make the jump to move forward that I will not go thru with the reversal. When I got it done it was cheaper for me to have it done than for my ex to have her tubes tied. their are a lot of factors that come into play and I want to make sure that before we make it to the last and final step that there is nothing wrong. Thats why I want her to move in with me. I love her and she loves me and I feel that this will be the next best thing for us. To be honest if she has trust issues now they wont get any better..beleive me...if she loves you...truely loves you, then she will do every and anything to be with you...even if its not being able to have a baby...and you wouldnt want to be with someone who cant trust you...she needs to move out on her own...learn how to live life..pay her own bills...clean up her own messes learn from her mistakes...if you live off of "ive been there done that so listen to me" that will only go so far...good luck hope you find your happiness... also if your recently divorced give your self time to stop having the need to be with someone...10yrs is a big difference no matter how mature you think she is... ive been there done that 96 Ram Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.