VancouverIslandBass Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Hey everyone! I've been so busy lately and I have not had any time to work on this build. I'm back at work full-time as a Sous Chef which means loads of money are coming my way. The restaurant that I work in is crazy busy, in the summer months we serve close to 1500 people daily. I just got an iPhone4 so now I can take decent videos. I am very close to being finished. Let me know what you guys think. Four Rd Audio Alpha 15s D2 Rd Audio D9 7 Optima Yellowtops 270+ Amp alternator 14 Cubic Foot Box Tuned @ 33.9 Hertz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DldAUG46dB8
94retta(219) Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 No amps? Looks clean as fuuuhk tho. Like the bolts holdin the subs down. Guessing the extra wood on back is for the amps? BUILD LOG
VancouverIslandBass Posted March 16, 2011 Author Report Posted March 16, 2011 No amps? Looks clean as fuuuhk tho. Like the bolts holdin the subs down. Guessing the extra wood on back is for the amps? Hey thanks man, that means alot. I took out the amp and batts, rear window seal was leaking. I have the weather-stripping I just need to change it. I'm going to try the amp there and see if it does not vibrate... if it does I will move it.
chill phil Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 U should definitely rethink your amp location 2007 Nissan Xterra SE Amp: Sub: Box: Electrical: TL Scores:
VancouverIslandBass Posted March 16, 2011 Author Report Posted March 16, 2011 I will wait to see how the amp does there. Box is three layers MDF thick everywhere and braced all to hell so we will have to see. If it vibrates no big deal I'll move it. *Bass videos coming very soon, working on it right now.
White Lightning Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 looks LOUD !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
baaudio Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 this thing looks loud. just curious but why tan carpet when youre interior is gray? Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
VancouverIslandBass Posted March 18, 2011 Author Report Posted March 18, 2011 I had a roll of carpet just sitting so I thought hey why not use it instead of spending more money lol. I have only heard this set-up for like 10 mins maybe... with gain at 0... pretty sad I know. I can't wait to here this on full tilt! You guys are awesome! Keep checking back for videos! I know im going to have major roof issues lol, its like tin can.
Red-navi-916 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 I'm going to try the amp there and see if it does not vibrate... if it does I will move it. 1. it will vibrate 2. the wiring is abotu to look hella ugly going to the amp 3. ITS CREAMING STEAALMEE 4. why not put it behind the batteries where people cant see it other then that looks like its going to be very loud BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
VancouverIslandBass Posted March 18, 2011 Author Report Posted March 18, 2011 Im going to find a new spot for the amp... thanks for the input guys.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.