Sonic Electronix

you talkin to me? quote button is a beautiful thing

i was talking about the alpine 1000's sorry if i made that confusin

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Have to agree, AP3000 is perfect for the situation. Or a used kicker 2500.

But I do have to laugh at 2000 watts at 2 ohms VS 2000 watts at .5 ohm, lol. You don't have the electrical for .5 ohm...but do for same power at 2?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Have to agree, AP3000 is perfect for the situation. Or a used kicker 2500.

But I do have to laugh at 2000 watts at 2 ohms VS 2000 watts at .5 ohm, lol. You don't have the electrical for .5 ohm...but do for same power at 2?

well i heard .5 ohm is alot harder on your electrical, i'll be running an extra battery with the big 3 so i dont know how well that'll hold it lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

with box rise and the changes in impedance you wont even see 1000watts of clean power.

(correct me if im wrong)

i do agree with the AQ1200's strapped at 2 ohms.

as well as the AQ2200 then beef up your electrical and run at .5 ohm. im getting ready to do that in my truck on two DC level 3 15's

could you explain why they wouldn't recieve full 1000watts each? cause i bought one alpine mrp-m1000 already for only 180$ so doing this would be by far the cheapest route..

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

if you already have one alpine MRP-M1000 then the cheapest way to go would to pick up another used one like you said

only down side to that is you will have to gain match the amps and it makes it harder to tune with two amps

but if you were to pick up two AQ1200Ds like i suggested and strap them then you would only have to tune the master amp and the slave will follow

makes tuning alot easier

but as for running at .5 ohm

i wouldnt do it without some beefy electrical

im going to be running two AQ2200Ds strapped at one ohm and my electrical is dual 300 amp iraggi alts two XSpower D3400 and two XS Power D3100

but i like overkill.. lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

if you already have one alpine MRP-M1000 then the cheapest way to go would to pick up another used one like you said

only down side to that is you will have to gain match the amps and it makes it harder to tune with two amps

but if you were to pick up two AQ1200Ds like i suggested and strap them then you would only have to tune the master amp and the slave will follow

makes tuning alot easier

im going to be running two AQ2200Ds strapped at one ohm and my electrical is dual 300 amp iraggi alts two XSpower D3400 and two XS Power D3100

i haven't even tuned my amp yet.. no one has an o-scope or anything so i just put half gain and call it a day untill i can get an o-scope lol,

but yeah i'll slowly have overkill too but it'll have to be pieced together as money alows lol

Bushwacker fender flares

makes tuning alot easier

i haven't even tuned my amp yet.. no one has an o-scope or anything so i just put half gain and call it a day untill i can get an o-scope lol,

but yeah i'll slowly have overkill too but it'll have to be pieced together as money alows lol

heres where i got my oscope..

http://www.testextra.com/tpi/pages/tpi_440_1mhz_handheld_oscilloscope_true_rms_dmm.htm

well worth the money and one of the best investments ive made

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

makes tuning alot easier

heres where i got my oscope..

http://www.testextra.com/tpi/pages/tpi_440_1mhz_handheld_oscilloscope_true_rms_dmm.htm

well worth the money and one of the best investments ive made

damn expensive lol , i'll try one of the local shops about an hour away and see if they will rent it to me or something hah

Bushwacker fender flares