Sonic Electronix

i need an amp that does 2000RMS+ at 2 ohms for under 400$ lol i know it's probably a little hard..

but i have D2 ohm subs, and i dont have the electrical for .5 ohms..

but anyways the only amp on audiosavings that "does" the power i need is the Power Acoustic STAX 5500.1D..

and i hear good and bad things about this amp, its to power my 2 15" RE SX subs..

please help guys, or point me into other sites for help, woofersetc , sonicelectronix or onlinecarstereo any good? i haven't shopped online before and i dont trust them so i need some help lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Didn't you ask about this already, but wanted under $500? What happened to that $100 in your budget?

For under $400, I cannot think of a single, good quality amp that will put out that much power at 2ohms... Maybe someone else can, but you've gotten great suggestions in your other thread. My opinion is that you should save around $500 for one, then we can point you in the right direction...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Visa only has 400 on it ATM. But yeah I'm thinking I'll sell my alpine 1000 or buy another alpine 1000.. I know they do 1000rms@2ohm

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

If you can have the $500 budget that's the price of two brand new AQ1200D (before shipping don't know if it's free shipping with them or not) and since you can get a final ohm load of two ohms you could run two AQ 1200Ds strapped at 2 ohms

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

The AQ2200 is $389 and it'll do around 1100rms at 2ohms, then you could work on upgrading your electrical and run it at .5 ohm down the road and you'd have all the power you need. Or you could just buy another AQ2200 and strap them and you'd be seeing 4400 watts rms. You could also do what someone else already mentioned and just get two AQ1200's and strap those and you'd be seeing around 2600 watts rms. That would run you about $500.

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

well im thinking of just buying another Alpine mrp-m1000? i already bought one like brand new condition for only 180$ off a guy, and it puts 1000rms@2 ohms, maybe buy another one of those and that should run them fine righT?

Bushwacker fender flares

with box rise and the changes in impedance you wont even see 1000watts of clean power.

(correct me if im wrong)

i do agree with the AQ1200's strapped at 2 ohms.

as well as the AQ2200 then beef up your electrical and run at .5 ohm. im getting ready to do that in my truck on two DC level 3 15's

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

ive also used sonicelectronx and they do pretty well. at least for me they did. and their warranty department is pretty easy to work with.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/