damn...i cant belive what is currently happening to the world...

fighting against Guadaffi for freedom, but on the other side there is _Japan which its in catastrophic condition...

the world has always been a terrible place....wars and disasters have been happening since the beginning of time.

on that note, i feel extremely terrible for those people in Japan. I watched it live and it really REALLY bothered me. But on another note, i didnt see any warships from Japan in our port with supplies when Katrina took out New Orleans. :shrug: Again, we try to help the world and all they do is spit in our face. That is the entire point of this post.

That being said, dont take me wrong, i wish i could do something for those poor suffering people in Japan. I never like to see people suffer.

Nevermindd just read the thingy of the friend :) They were going to stop for a minute to help i guess LOL

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

While that becomes even more expensive the federal reserve are printing money which in turn devalues the american dollar which is for now the world reserve currency but not for long if they keep destroying it.

quantitative easing is beneficial when used correctly, my friend. like NOW for example.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41946958/ns/business-eye_on_the_economy/

look at hurricane Katrine< did we recieve anything from any person, country, and or anyone that didnt live in this god dam place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9282598/

in case the list doesnt link, its all the countries that gave supplies and relief. and its a big list

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

this is the list

Aid offered by foreign countries and groups to help the U.S. with Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, according to the State Department:

• Afghanistan: $100,000
  • Albania: $300,000 pledged
  • Armenia: $200,000 pledged
  • Australia: $7.6 million
  • Austria: tarps, camp beds
  • Azerbaijan: $500,000
  • Bahamas: $50,000 pledged
  • Bahrain: $5 million pledged
  • Bangladesh: $1 million pledged
  • Belgium: operations teams, generators, water pumps, nine-member logistical team to work with the Red Cross
  • Bosnia/Herzegovina: $6,414 pledged
  • Cambodia: $20,000 pledged
  • Canada: $5 million pledged to the hurricane relief fund headed by former Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, two Griffin helicopters, search and rescue teams, Air Canada evacuation flights, supplies, security team, three Canadian forces ships with three Sea King helicopters
  • China: $5.1 million, 1,000 tents, 600 generators, bed sheets
  • Cyprus: $50,000
  • Djibouti: $50,000 pledged
  • Equatorial Guinea: $500,000 pledged
  • Eupropean Commission: Civil Protection Cooperative Mechanism activated
  • France: 600 tents, supplies
  • Gabon: $500,000 pledged
  • Georgia: $50,000
  • Germany: high-speed pumps, supplies
  • Greece: two cruise ships
  • Hungary: $5,000
  • Iceland: $500,000 pledged to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund
  • International Committee of the Red Cross: Web-based tracking system for displaced people
  • India: $5 million; 3,000 each of personal-hygiene kits, blankets and sheets; 150 tarps
  • Iraq: $1 million pledged to the Red Cross via the Red Crescent
  • Ireland: $1 million euro (about $1.24 million U.S.)
  • Italy: generators, water pumps and purifiers, tents, supplies
  • Japan: $200,000, $844,000 in supplies and private pledges of more than $1 million
  • Kenya: $100,000
  • Kuwait: $100 million plus an additional $400 million in oil products
  • Malaysia: $1 million to the Red Cross
  • Maldives: $25,000 to the Red Cross
  • Mauritania: $200,000 from the American Mauritania Business Council to the Red Cross
  • Mexico: 45 truckloads of supplies, transport vehicles, two field kitchens, two helicopters
  • Mongolia: $50,000 pledged
  • Morocco: $500,000 pledged
  • Nepal: $25,000 pledged
  • Netherlands: Levee inspection team to assist Army Corps of Engineers, water pumps, frigate
  • New Zealand: $1.4 million to the Red Cross
  • Nigeria: $1 million pledged
  • Norway: $1.54 million in cash and supplies
  • Oman: $15 million
  • Organization of American States: $25,000, created fund for donations from member states to the International Committee of the Red Cross
  • Pakistan: $1 million pledged to the Red Cross, supplies
  • Palau: $50,000 pledged plus $50,000 donor drive
  • Papua New Guinea: $10,000 to the Red Cross
  • Qatar: $100 million pledged
  • Republic of Korea: $30 million, supplies
  • Russia: air transport, generators, tents, blankets, water, water pumps, supplies
  • Sao Tome and Principe: $18,000 pledged
  • Saudi Arabia: $5 million from Aramco, $250,000 from AGFUND
  • Singapore: four helicopters
  • Spain: relief supplies
  • Sri Lanka: $25,000 to the Red Cross
  • Sweden: telecommunications equipment
  • Taiwan: $2 million, supplies
  • Thailand: blankets, supplies
  • United Arab Emirates: $100 million pledged
  • Uganda: $200,000 pledged
  • United Kingdom: relief supplies
  • Venezuela: up to $1 million to the Red Cross and state governments
  • Vietnam: $100,000 to victims
  • Yemen: $100,000 to the Red Cross

SOURCE: State Department

© 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

a more extensive list, but its a wikia so take it with a grain of salt

http://www.ask.com/w...rricane_Katrina

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Bush lol hes a G. Itz either punk or get punked. thatz just how life is so fuck it.

And for libya i no there down ass nigga that will kill him self go run up to your leader with a bomb n take his ass out.Lol J/K J/K maby

I dnt even vote so who cares who president you think he calls tha shots.....lolololololololololol

come on ppl

like a main dealer hes just a face of one...

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Bush lol hes a G. Itz either punk or get punked. thatz just how life is so fuck it.

And for libya i no there down ass nigga that will kill him self go run up to your leader with a bomb n take his ass out.Lol J/K J/K maby

I dnt even vote so who cares who president you think he calls tha shots.....lolololololololololol

come on ppl

like a main dealer hes just a face of one...

you sounded like an idiot till your last line, last line is troof

did sound like shit huh i though so but pressed the button but true he dnt call shit.the ppl around him pulls his string.

IN MY OPINION

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

N if we dnt help the others in other countryz were do you think those ppl going to run to...our country so our borders dont do shit so i say help em get there shit situated...who cares if they talk shit as long ass they over there.Not saying they cant come live here ummm well kinda am just not tryyna sound like so much of a dick.I no they have good heated ppl over there

itz koo if they talk the talk but when they strt walk BOMB em

I love how the same people that say this country needs to spend our money to help OUR people as opposed to sending our aide to other nations are the same ones that go ape shit whenever a welfare or social security check is passed out or when health care reform is brought up.

there is plenty of things that get neglected here besides the fucked up welfare system and the dirtbags that manipulate it.

every system or program meant to assist people financially will have bottom feeders. you can't allow that to ruin it for the vast majority that DON'T manipulate it.

theres very few that dont manipulate it. tons of welfare mother fuckers getting tons of my tax money. they need to regulate shit like how many kids you can have ect. i mean dont get me wrong if you can support 5 kids by all means have em. i just dont like supporting peoples fuck ups. i made $39k this year paid $5k in federal and tons in social sec. ect. i got back $2400 cause i had shit for my house as a write off. theres people with 5 kids that paid $2k maybe into federal and they get back $7k wtf???? how can you get more then you paid in? oh because you have to support 5 unwanted kids. FUCK that. the gov needs to regulate this bullshit.

on a side note. it is a tragedy what happened in japan, and libya is a shithole. but why do we continue to help other countries. destroy their shit and then rebuild it for them..... and get nothing in return thats all im asking.

i talk with a bunch of guys at work about this shit on aregular basis. ages ranging from 26 which is myself all the way up to 72 ( my boss ) a wide range of opinions. some religious people some, and some simple people. we share some same opinions and some different.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/