Winn Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33744_Rockford-Fosgate-R2D4-12.html I was thinking about picking up two of them maybe be good for the price they just came out... Anyone used or heard them? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
TeamHT Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 They're ok. Nothing special, pretty picky, but they are cost efficient. I would never buy a pair for myself. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
canderton01 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 If you are just wanting to add a little bump to your system those are solid woofers for the price. 2002 Camry XLE 35% tints all around 17'' Enkei FD-05 rims Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz Pioneer DEH-P7200HD AudioQue AQ1200d 4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's mids/highs - OEM JBL system AudioTechnix Deadner Big 3 upgrade My YouTube
bmfcustoms Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Buy 16 of them and wall it. Lol! Nah, I'm with those guys. For the money, they're decent. Always remember, you get what you pay for.
Dr.Rockford Posted March 19, 2011 Report Posted March 19, 2011 They have a great price point but like the other fellas in the thread said you get what you pay for. They would be great for a small area that you have to put a box with no air space in.
XX7R Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Yeah those would be pretty good if you just want some nice punchy bass 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
knowledge Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 shoot for $150 ill send you 2 mtx 7500 way better than that. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.