March 2011 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Audio Savings

March 2011 SOTM Vote  

411 members have voted

1. 1. March 2011 SOTM Vote

come on guys lets show deaf_wish some love and show everyone that small CLEAN!! builds can win too lets vote deaf_wish :clapping:

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

Cablguys got my vote. I've got some looking around to do tomorrow I see

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wow.. this is funny everyone campaigning so hard.. let people look through them and vote .. looks bad with everyone practically begging for votes

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Thanks for all the votes people i appreciate it got a big dual meca and dbdrag coming up this weekend going to take plenty of pics and vids and hopefully some 1sts. also im going to try and break my personal best score:)

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Wow, thanks for the overwhelming show of support guys !!!! There are a lot of awesome systems on here , and i am flattered to just be in the same company as these !!!

It really means a lot to me guys, i would never be able to afford a setup like this out-of-pocket and its incredible to just have the chance !!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax there charity case! The contest isnt over. History shows that those who jump out with big votes dont finish too well...... example... me... lol

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Wow, thanks for the overwhelming show of support guys !!!! There are a lot of awesome systems on here , and i am flattered to just be in the same company as these !!!

It really means a lot to me guys, i would never be able to afford a setup like this out-of-pocket and its incredible to just have the chance !!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax there charity case! The contest isnt over. History shows that those who jump out with big votes dont finish too well...... example... me... lol

probly wouldnt have been much more over the top if you said you needed to system to help fund your grandparents heart transplant or something

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

anthonyott99 has been removed for cheating. multiple accounts are NOT allowed to be made JUST to add you votes. thats considered cheating. im going to take time tomorrow and look through the rest to make sure everything it legit. any cheating will be removed and member banned form the site. if someone is doing things thats not right and care to come clean now i will remove you from the list respectfully and not ban you. if not you will be removed from this site if myself or any of the other mods/admins catch it.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

anthonyott99 has been removed for cheating. multiple accounts are NOT allowed to be made JUST to add you votes. thats considered cheating. im going to take time tomorrow and look through the rest to make sure everything it legit. any cheating will be removed and member banned form the site. if someone is doing things thats not right and care to come clean now i will remove you from the list respectfully and not ban you. if not you will be removed from this site if myself or any of the other mods/admins catch it.

i knew it his build didnt even look finished not hating or anything but alot of ppl who voted for him were noobs? hmmm weird. anyways voted for DC98HOE!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived