woodzyspl Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 splzx3 went soft on us.. but it good..you can teach old dogs new tricks AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
hdorre Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 and pm me some of ur ideas u want 2 do and we will go off from there Maybe you can invite me into a group or 3 way conversion. I'm willing to help On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
CJ18 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Check your pm I dont mind helping out as long as you are serious. But on a side note, 8k will get you a nice system but not what you have in mind. With 4 xls, 6 d3100s, DC 12k(in the fall), dual alts, 300' of 0ga, 2 DC 175.4s, 4 sets of kicker qs door speakers, and at least another 2k of random supplies. I am gonna be well over $12000.
n8ball2013 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Check your pm I dont mind helping out as long as you are serious. But on a side note, 8k will get you a nice system but not what you have in mind. With 4 xls, 6 d3100s, DC 12k(in the fall), dual alts, 300' of 0ga, 2 DC 175.4s, 4 sets of kicker qs door speakers, and at least another 2k of random supplies. I am gonna be well over $12000. arent you supposed to be shagging flies right now mr? lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Elrey7698 Posted March 20, 2011 Author Report Posted March 20, 2011 Dam his deal is sweet...if isell my current system then i can maybe get some second skin...and a better hu...
Elrey7698 Posted March 20, 2011 Author Report Posted March 20, 2011 Maybe an eq..already have an epic cuz i hear alot of spanish music...
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 splzx3 went soft on us.. but it good..you can teach old dogs new tricks i did not go soft lol i did all my shit talking for the day...till someone else comes up then is on again and pm me some of ur ideas u want 2 do and we will go off from there Maybe you can invite me into a group or 3 way conversion. I'm willing to help will do when he pm's me bro ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 I got a system that will get down for ya, and for under 8k 2 21" IA Death Penalty's-$1300 for the pair 1 IA40.1- $1650 H.O. Alt from Mechman or DC Power- $4-600 2 XS Power D3100's for the back $800 1 XS Power under hood- $250-300 2 runs of power and ground to the back- $400 Misc electrical/supplys- $350 Mids/highs speakers/amps for them- $1400 Fabrication for doors(your gonna need more then 1 set of components)/box- $1200 All of that would be anywhere from 7k-8.5k or so, and would easily get in the 50's as long as you have a good installer/box builder. I was guessing a bit on the fabrication, so I could be off on that account. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 u said ur next 2 down town la right? when u get all the shit i will help u do it right just have 2 buy the beer ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.