recommendations on vinyl and fleece

Getting ready to stretch fleece and prep my door panels for wrapping just have a few questions i was hoping that some of you more experienced individuals would help me out with. this my first attempt at using fleece or vinyl so i'm not real sure what to use or were to get it, should i just go to a fabric shop for the fleece and grab some or is there a particular type i should be looking at? And as for the vinyl where do you all recommend i look for it and again is there a particular type i should be looking at? should i use the one with the foam backing or without, i'm wrapping door panels in my 07 Impala also what kind of adhesive do recommend for the vinyl? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

i got mine at walmart get a thin fleece. i goyt heavy duty not thinking and man its soaked up resin. youre just using to frame anyways

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i got mine at walmart get a thin fleece. i goyt heavy duty not thinking and man its soaked up resin. youre just using to frame anyways

Thanks a bunch man, didn't know i could pick it up at wally world. Any ideas on the vinyl?

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

for vinyl you want to get a good vinyl with four way stretch. i hate vinyl. It looks good but man its a bitch. four way stretch vinyl a good adhesive and a heat gun

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I get mine from JoAnn's Fabrics. They ahve several thicknesses available there. I like thicker stuff for some applications. For really small stuff, like sail panels, I use grill cloth

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

for vinyl you want to get a good vinyl with four way stretch. i hate vinyl. It looks good but man its a bitch. four way stretch vinyl a good adhesive and a heat gun

this. I can vinyl a kitchen sink, but it took a LONG damned time to learn it. use spray on contact adhesive (the kind you have to put in a spray gun), let it tack up, use a heat gun and a towel...fingers tend to stretch it in back ways and can separate the top layer when hot

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I want to thank you guys for all your input on this i really appreciate it, I'm thinking I might just end up wrapping the panels in carpet or paint them having never worked with vinyl it sounds like it might be more of headache than it's worth . I don't know , I'll think about it I still have to finish the panels before i can wrap them anyway so i have time to figure out what i want to do.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt