Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Question for Jeep/Dodge/chrysler or INSTALL Experts


Recommended Posts

Posted

even better...if you put a ring terminal on the end of it you can leave a car audio mollywhopper

ahhhh the Ring terminal shaped black eye....i forgot about that one.

LOL...I will make sure to do that after I win this judgement I am gonna have to file against this guy for frying my damn computers.. And not only am I gonna get him for the $3000 for my computers but I am alos gonna hit him for the $1,100 I paid him to do the install. I know it is looken like though he messed up a whole bunch of diff things and no one thing in particular is going to be to blaim. Atleast as far as I can tell or prove at this point.

Posted

Take as many detailed Pictures as you can

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

does scott christensen still do installs(navi)? Hes down that there area.

thats fucking sad.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Damn man, I really feel for ya. My 12 year old kid does better work than that! I have some experience in the law suit area. I got a judgment for 10K and never seen the first penny. But man I really hope you burn his ass up in court. Try to make sure they take his business license, so he don't get to mess up any other rides. Good luck dude.


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

when you win in court make sure you make arrangements RIGHT THEN for payments...even if they have wages garnisheed...without this it's just a judgement. payments made on the same day every month with a money order or cashier's check...no personal checks

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...