Rebuild - Blowthru to Walkthru!

Good lord man!! People thought i was crazy for my blowthrough on my brand new Colorado! Mines nothing compared to this! You're making us Colorado owners proud!! Can't wait to see this thing pound!!!

Lol yeah man, I aim to please XD

2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!

Good lord man!! People thought i was crazy for my blowthrough on my brand new Colorado! Mines nothing compared to this! You're making us Colorado owners proud!! Can't wait to see this thing pound!!!

Lol yeah man, I aim to please XD

good shit homie! cant wait to see the vids

87 gmc s15- 6 AB dx 12s-AB 150.1-AB 75.1-AB sq480

extras-crossfire/sundown 15-diamond audio d2 12-AB vfl 1000(hc502)-mtx 2300x

Shit this i going to be brilliant! :)

Cant wait to see this thing in all its glory :)

Takes balls to cut a truck up like that man... takes balls lol

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

ill be happy to cut up that truck for you next time :pardon: Good work cant wait to see them vidz :yahoo:

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Valhalla - I saw how much you cut for your blowthrough. I only cut my hole 9" tall and like all the way across the cab. How big was your cut? Did the accordian boot fit that? I may have to do a bigger cut on mine cause my port always has to be really low! Do you have any pics of the original blowthrough? If so, could you send them to me?

I was afraid to cut into the large cab brace(ledge)...did you notice any cab flex from that?

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

I'm watching this one! I absolutely love walk-throughs! I tried to buy an S10 back in the day that had a walk-through, but couldn't make it happen.

05 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi - 22x11 Fuel Hostage wrapped in 37" Nitto Mud Grappler - 3" Dual Flow Master w/ X pipe - 10" lift - Alpine 103BT Head unit - JL Audio J2-320.4 - JL Audio J2-1000.1 - (2) 12" JL Audio W3V3 - (2) sets of JL Audio components - 5% tint - 6000K HID - CAI - and more....

lol ive been wanting to get a colorado w/ a topper, you're 4 steps ahead of me x.x

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived