I've talked to wing flight safety, squadron safety, wing safety, talked to my squadron commander 1 on 1, as well as taken the basic rider skills course required by virginia and the AF and finally changed my license to VA with a M endorsement. The hardest part was finding a slot in that damn class!! As of today, I am fully trained and qualified to ride a motorcycle on or off base, day or night, with or without passenger by both the state of virginia and the USAF!!

wootage.

-Drew

**as well as a stack of forms...

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

nice viffer bro! gotta love that low end torque of the v-4....

yes, the AF gets pretty gay with their requirements... but it's all part of the game bro... this your first steetbike?

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

Those mods done to that bike are the bees knees. It's setup for sport touring for sure.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

HAHA I have to say I do love the Vtech on this bike- I'm used to the powerband kind of "flattening out" after a stout mid range but when it hits 7k I am reminded that it still has pull left!! yes it is a first for the street, and comfortable as hell! it does not feel anything like the super sport bikes. Being my first streetbike, unlike the dirtbikes this one feels rock solid at any speed. I am used to controlling head shake or breaking traction so its nice to just shoot down the road straight and smooth!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

Update!

Today the weather is BEAUTIFUL! 60 degrees and sunny all day it was perfect for riding! I've had my license for four days and clocked a little over 200 miles today in a round trip around the bay. Second half of the trip was with 30+ sportbikes and it was a blast!!

So far I have disconnected the Flapper valve+removed the snorkel to allow the engine to breathe freely, as well as plugged the PAIR valve and it has really smoothed out the powerband. This is a sport touring bike to the core- It was perfectly at home in the rolling hills and managed to pull it up to 120 today. the VTECH is awesome and in 6th gear you can cruise right on up to 100mph then it kicks in and just rockets faster and faster until you cut the throttle. I am going to get some Leo Vince slip ons here shortly!

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived