Is it silly for spend excessive amounts of money on jewerly?

I spent $45,000 on my watch and close to $100k on my wife's ring...it's an investment. $100 for a watch is nothing

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Rolex Presidential Platinum...I'll get it out next week. I don't leave it laying around anymore...my kids like shiny things and I don't really trust my son not to take it to school (he's 13 and as much of a dumbass as any 13 year old kid...thinks with his dick)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I spent $45,000 on my watch and close to $100k on my wife's ring...it's an investment. $100 for a watch is nothing

what exactly do you do? :puzzled:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

what exactly do you do? :puzzled:

look down...

beyond that I come from a fairly well to do family.

Principal

1 upper is an understatement for this dude.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

here's dad...he does alright

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gaston-kent/15/146/343

Principal

You aint lying... DAMN HIS DAD IS THE MILITARY...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived