Got banned from DB Drag tonight for standing up for competitors

dwright27

I will keep it simple. DOUG Stockton was the ONLY one I dealt with, that im my eyes acted professional. Yet I find it messed up that he got stuck being the one who had to tell competitiors that were pissed off that they were getting screwed. Its Waynes damn organization.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Trust me I know. I have been doing this for roughly 10 years on and off. But this there is the ONLY year I have went balls out all year, countless days of no sleep, thousands sent, tons of miles driven. My first thing I said was f it all and strip my truck clean and be done. who knows whats next? Possable a rebuild of 12-12s xl's 4 1100.1s and it wl be a heavyweight bass boxer. but for sure no db drag shit

Trust me I know. I have been doing this for roughly 10 years on and off. But this there is the ONLY year I have went balls out all year, countless days of no sleep, thousands sent, tons of miles driven. My first thing I said was f it all and strip my truck clean and be done. who knows whats next? Possable a rebuild of 12-12s xl's 4 1100.1s and it wl be a heavyweight bass boxer. but for sure no db drag shit

THIS/\/\/\ hell yes!! :drinks::clapping:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I get very angry when I get screwed over. but I didnt say what I wanted to say. I just dont want to make,myself or the people who have helped all year, such as Rusty and Ana Flowers, Nathan of xspower and Bob of american bass. I just felt I had a big chance of winning the title. and anyone who got a demo will tell you this thing was on the money and a straight beast.

harris just wants his money. doesnt give a damn about anything else.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived