just read that they rescued him on an osprey. Hey you survived a plane going down now get in this contraption that falls out of the sky like a rock. he must have been like fuck. can I get a damn huey.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

good our guys are ok... bad about this involvement.

the US has fired over 100 tomahawk cruise missiles into Libya. and guess how much each of those fuckers cost.. this is from the news... between 550,000 and 700,000 dollars. WHAT THE FUCK thats millions of dollars in explosives blown away into desert wasteland.

gas prices are SKYROCKETING and Libya only supplies 3% of US Oil but they claim the rebellion is putting a major strain on the oil delivery systems. I'm calling bullshit, American involvement in this conflict is unnecessary in every way. Over time, the rebellion would have overthrown that bastard Gadaffi anyway. thats not just my own insignificant opinion either, military analysts agree, Gadaffi is ruling based on fear and his supporters are becoming few and far between. When the majority turns there wouldn't be much he could do.

another thing, have you guys heard that he is surrounded by a cluster of like 60 females at all times who are trained killers? what kinda nonsense is that, he's actually using women who are dressed like civilians to protect himself from a direct attack. Even though the United States has said they will not directly engage him. i say someone needs to get a little close with a sniper rifle and do everyone over there a favor. other than that we shouldn't have lost that plane, wasted those missiles and pumped more millions into a conflict we are gaining nothing from.

honestly, every time I turn on the news I see some shit about this. What happened to Japan and the crisis its people are going through? Its like it never happened, in the daily news yesterday there wasn't a single mention of it. people are more concerned about charlie sheen and rebels blasting each other to hell than something that should really matter.

just my .02 cents....

Genenral why would France start a war when they can't even shoot a gun?

Read wht i said!

Because France is part of NATO.

And all NATO partners are supporting France.

So it is not just France that is in war with Libya.

Wanna know why US is into almost all wars in the world?

Because (you might not know this) your army, navy and airforce is the biggest in the whole world (since Russia felt apart in the 90's)!

There isn't a stronger force in the world, so if the US jumps into a conflict most conflicts end.

(but some conflicts are way to big or to deep... even for the US forces)

seriously get your facts right ur way off track

good our guys are ok... bad about this involvement.

the US has fired over 100 tomahawk cruise missiles into Libya. and guess how much each of those fuckers cost.. this is from the news... between 550,000 and 700,000 dollars. WHAT THE FUCK thats millions of dollars in explosives blown away into desert wasteland.

gas prices are SKYROCKETING and Libya only supplies 3% of US Oil but they claim the rebellion is putting a major strain on the oil delivery systems. I'm calling bullshit, American involvement in this conflict is unnecessary in every way. Over time, the rebellion would have overthrown that bastard Gadaffi anyway. thats not just my own insignificant opinion either, military analysts agree, Gadaffi is ruling based on fear and his supporters are becoming few and far between. When the majority turns there wouldn't be much he could do.

another thing, have you guys heard that he is surrounded by a cluster of like 60 females at all times who are trained killers? what kinda nonsense is that, he's actually using women who are dressed like civilians to protect himself from a direct attack. Even though the United States has said they will not directly engage him. i say someone needs to get a little close with a sniper rifle and do everyone over there a favor. other than that we shouldn't have lost that plane, wasted those missiles and pumped more millions into a conflict we are gaining nothing from.

honestly, every time I turn on the news I see some shit about this. What happened to Japan and the crisis its people are going through? Its like it never happened, in the daily news yesterday there wasn't a single mention of it. people are more concerned about charlie sheen and rebels blasting each other to hell than something that should really matter.

just my .02 cents....

x2 everything is plan from the highest shotcallers the war on libya is bullshit

all this is to introduce the NWO over there

Yeah "the middle east" has to do with religion...actual geographic location doesn't determine where the middle east is. @ guy who says libya is not the middle east.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived