what have we "started"? Last time i checked Qadaffy was nutty as shit. And when did he declare war? Far as I know, we are part of an international action, we did not declare war.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

fuck him. hes a fucking retard.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It would be stupid if we went to war because we don't have any troops to send. You can say I'm wrong but it's the truth me and my buddies were talking about it last night and they would know. Considering they are rangers, but we came to the conclusion about the whole JTAM stike.. Which was pretty funny IMO.

There is a solution to no troops to send. That's the draft. If it came down to it I doubt they would hesitate to use it.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Are you guys living under a stone?

The US isn't starting this war, France does!

But NATO is supporting France (also Nato member) so that's why Obama is in with this (since US is also NATO member)

And a tiran (Kadhaffy) that's killing his own people by bombing them out of their cities... yeah, every respected leader should prevent this by sending their army, navy and airfore!

Obama has my respect for this action!

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

It would be stupid if we went to war because we don't have any troops to send. You can say I'm wrong but it's the truth me and my buddies were talking about it last night and they would know. Considering they are rangers, but we came to the conclusion about the whole JTAM stike.. Which was pretty funny IMO.

So you're telling me, that if some foreign country was to try to f*** on the U.S., then we wouldn't have any troops to defend us on our home-front? I can guarantee you that we don't have but a fraction of our troops in combat areas around the world, where simply at the call of a phone couldn't be deployed to where we need them?

Archived