alright need some help (law wise) before tomorrow.

alright so in november i got suspended for having some vicodin on campus after a rute canal and was dumb enough to give one to a buddy for back pain (ya i know, not my sharpest momentpardon.gif). anyway after getting called into school being threatened to be arrested and suspended i decided to go to homeschooling. after thinking it was over i got a letter in the mail from the police department with a court date which is tomorrow, march 22nd......now they told me i was going to get a citation but never was given one so while i want to think it cant get much worse im kind of trippin outehh.gif....does anyone know what i can expect. any police officers on here? anything would be amazingly appreciated, let me know if you need any more details....

thanks,

garrett

just make it sound as innocent as you can,, as if you werent breaking the law, in the rules of every school it does say do not share medication of any kind with students. so yes you are guilty and you might get a fine but just depends if the judge got laid the night before or not..

edit: i got suspended for a pipe and also had court and i had a 250 dollar fine and 5 day suspension

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

just make it sound as innocent as you can,, as if you werent breaking the law, in the rules of every school it does say do not share medication of any kind with students. so yes you are guilty and you might get a fine but just depends if the judge got laid the night before or not..

edit: i got suspended for a pipe and also had court and i had a 250 dollar fine and 5 day suspension

they told me that they had evidence which i know they dont because the kid i gave it to sold it to another kid who was caught taking it....so could i use that if things get bad? i didn't say anything in the beginning because i didn't want to be a smart ass or anything.

Not sure what the laws are but the best thing you can do is dress professional, look the judge in the eye, and be very respectful. And tell the truth. That's usually your best defense when appearing infront of a judge, and know your guilty.

And I don't think it matters if they have evidence or not, atleast if you already admitted to it. Which I'm assuming you did?

And I don't think it matters if they have evidence or not, atleast if you already admitted to it. Which I'm assuming you did?

ya but to my principle, i never spoke to a police officer and i only did because he told me if i didnt id be arrested which i really didnt feel up too

So, are they charging you? If yes, then the only real advice anyone can give is seek legal representation. If you cant afford a lawyer ask the courts to appoint you someone. You never know, the states attourney could quickly try to turn this into something much worse than what it really is, and without representation you could get walked all over.

I know in some states they make you go to court to receive certain citations, but in FL if we get a letter with a court date thats called a notice to appear and that means you're about to catch a charge... Good luck man

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator