Sundown/AQ build *Budget build inside*

Getting a new deck, Clarion CZ501. And a new amp, Audioque AQ1200D. And some sound deadner for the trunk... Maybe more. Still not sure.

Its nice to be getting some feedback finally. Seems like people dont like to comment on shit unless its something big, expensive and amazing. Why cant more people just talk nice about some budget build for a 19 year old kid :) !

Looking good man, and that box looks similar to mine, especially with the glue on it lol. But hey, we gotta learn how to build boxes one way or another, right mate?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Sorry I havent been back to answer you guys. Kobie, my ground goes to the release mechanism for my trunk lid for now. It was too short to reach the amp from where it was before. And my jigsaw was like $29 so its cheap. Much cheaper then I expected when I went to get it. Haha.

Supercharged, thanks man, and yea... we all need to start somewhere!

As for the rest of the build... Its on hold for now because Im trying to get a different vehicle. Not sure if this will happen or not, Ill find out shortly. Either way the build will begin again shortly!

Were does ur ground go to?

x2 on this. how do you have the amp grounded?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived