iCool247 Posted August 4, 2011 Report Posted August 4, 2011 This is mine, nothing too special but I think it looks good. I from New Orleans, Louisiana so it correlates to my players card It says 504(my area code) with the black and white Fleur-De-Lis with a gold crown(Black and Gold, New Orleans Saints). Looks better in person, pics from the TV doesn't come out to well. '01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE Bass-less
BallzFast Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 mine is just my version of butters from south park with his eyes crossed. tag name is Big Bird 20 03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.
DerekLeonard Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.