OrionStang Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 Lets see 'em!! Post up a pic of your emblem! Here's mine. I got a 2 week ban for it. Ban was lifted, I remade it. Somebody got pwned and had t bitch about something. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BigPimpin91 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 We haven't gotten shit about ours. It's some dude getting straight fisted in the ass with a dick on his back with semen on his shirt. Will snap pics next week. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Amerrricuh Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 mines the halo 2 lvl 37 symbol because that was my favorite lvl (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
crunkjuice1 Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 mines the back of a bootyful blonde with a red thong some hands on the ass and something else... I'd show it but don't want no heat on here
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 We haven't gotten shit about ours. It's some dude getting straight fisted in the ass with a dick on his back with semen on his shirt. Will snap pics next week. lol ill never understand why people go out of their way to make homo erotica emblems Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 Originally mine was a guy and his bare ass, with his balls hangin low. But I got kicked too much because of it hahaha. Apparently my new one is ok, for now. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
sprkn_ranger Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 Originally mine was a guy and his bare ass, with his balls hangin low. But I got kicked too much because of it hahaha. Apparently my new one is ok, for now. Dude I think I played against you in a free for all match a few weeks ago. The gamertag and picture look awfully familiar! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
corey0928 Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 mines the back of a bootyful blonde with a red thong some hands on the ass and something else... I'd show it but don't want no heat on here I've played you! Lol mines a gorilla getting a fist up is rear and says fail above it. Ill get a pick when I play next
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.