no problem...i know your a cheap ass HAHA

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

haha im usually not but right now i have no job and car payment with insurance and cell phone im atlike 400 a month but rents are helping till i get a job so i just have car payment which is 108 thank god lol wana help me find a dash kit and antenna adapter too haha

So much for the people's car. I'd cut and splice, then again I'm custom. I don't know about you. :P

I will never ever ever cut and splice a harness...best way to void a warranty ever. There are ways around it

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

What happened to the military?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i messed my knee up and had an anxiety attack so instead of sitting in basic training for an extra 5-6 months on med hold i came home and took an entry level seperation basically in 6 months it will say i was never in the air force and if i wana go back i can get a waiver, but it looks like ill be going to college for cad/architecture

So much for the people's car. I'd cut and splice, then again I'm custom. I don't know about you. :P

I will never ever ever cut and splice a harness...best way to void a warranty ever. There are ways around it

Bummer, I buy used and pass on the extended warranty crap. I don't waste my time with stuff I can't fix when it breaks. I'm frugal that way. :)

Welcome to the MKV VW club. As for myself I just got a metra 9003 and just tapped into a fuse in the fuse box. Be careful on removing that headunit. Its not easy and can easily break some of the connectors. There are videos youtube on how to remove the head unit. If you need help or need to know how to do something let me know. I'll try to help you out the best that I can.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

just found this site after watching a vid on how to do my headunit

http://enfigcarstereo.com/cgi-bin/sc/order.cgi?rd=1&storeid=*122aa9fde3030377954095&sbid=SSMSB1300919561.29411&redirect=yes

nice ass prices, but ima see what weebee can do for me i get employee costs so if its close or the same ima go weebee so i dont gota wait for shipping stuff