So i havent gotten a lot done yet but i thought i would start the build log. for some reason photobucket wont load some of the pics. But ill post up what i have so far....

Cant really tell in the pics that loaded, but the car was really rough when i got it, major dents everywhere, fenders were creased. I had it tinted at a local shop. 5% 3M all the way around. Cleaned the carpets, put some suede racing bucket seats in it. A grant steering wheel. Ive replaced the lower control arm bushings, upper arms, ball joints, a camber kit from and rear. New ground control struts and tein adjustable coil overs,Had it aligned. And started the body work process. Also ran some Knu 1/0 wire. Ill try and get the rest of the pics loaded. Heres what i have so far...

IMG_20110303_120715.jpg

Here it is, got some new wheels and tires on it. nothing special, some BSR 17s and some 205/40/17s to ride on

IMG_20110303_120727.jpg

IMG_20110319_133533.jpg

IMG_20110319_133559.jpg

Shaved the spoiler and badges, took care of some rust also

IMG_20110319_173420.jpg

In primer, 2k urethane. Was going to have it painted that day but it rained all day, dont like humidity. Since i dont have a perfect paint booth lol

IMG_20110319_173359.jpg

IMG_20110319_173439.jpg

I worked the front bumper some, i think ill be searching out a replacement thou. Its pretty trashed

IMG_20110321_123608.jpg

IMG_20110321_123628.jpg

IMG_20110321_123640.jpg

looks pretty good, front bumper sucks, and i got it lowered down and cambered straight today. ill post up some pics of the audio start tonight. whatcha think?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Thanks! its getting there, i have a lot of pics of the suspension work and some other misc ones but they wont load. love my computers at work lol. Also has new axles and a "JDM" b18a. one of the 40k mile ebay engines. I helped put it in when the car belonged to my buddy. Its a good car so far, just needed lots of love :drinks:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

how much you get it for? i wish i could find one with the body reworked on clean like yours that isnt alot lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nice teg. i got some carbon fiber skirts and tail lights that would look sick on that thing. kinda miss mine. oh well. them rims are lookin sick too

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks for the input guys! its coming along nicely. Was a pretty rough start but its starting to look nice, and drives like a brand new car. Bslap you said you have some side skirts? care to pm me about them?

Im going to get some more pics up tomorrow, starting the kick panels and making a mount for the double din. :popcorn:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

I love what you're doing with this! I'll have to keep an eye on this one ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread