Sonic Electronix

My XS v2 is now a paper weight thanks to Fedex

Well so i am waiting for my subs to get here today from fedex and i hear them pull up so i get some clothes on and go get my subs that just got reconed. The first box he gives me he goes hold on its a little bottom heavy. I set it down and its balance point is at the corner of the box i was like FUCKKKKKKKK this aint gonna be good and the other was like that to but just not as bad.

So he takes off and i open the one first and check it out to make sure it aint broke and it has a little knick in the motor nothing to worry about so then i open the next box i take it out and holy hellll was it fuckkkked.

I the motor started cutting a hole in the box where it was sitting. So its all grinded down and what not. I got 3 cracks in the bottom slug. The bottom plate is smashed in a little and the motor shifted and i have about 1/4 inch on one side of the plate and 1/16 on the other. you could jump on the cone and it wouldnt even move its that stiff.

If everyone has every bought from DD you know they package there subs good so i used my old DD 9515 boxes and packaging to ship them in.

Its the one on the left that is fuckeddd up if you couldnt figure it out by looking

DSCN0124-1.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0129.jpg

DSCN0130.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Goodluck getting anything out of ups. they suck they left a alternator on my porch supposedly, some one stole it or they never delivered it and they wouldnt pay jack shit. said i had to deal with alternator company which was irragi so you know how that went

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

holy hell man why'd you sign for it??? now they probably won't do a thing cuz you were at the residence. but was that all that was in the box for packaging? I would have built a small crate around it to make damn certain it couldnt be touched.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

because i wasnt thinking i didnt have to sign for it but thats what i shipped it in from crossfire and they shipped it back in the same box so i guess it made it to them ok so they figured it should make it back fine

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

That could have been prevented with better foam design... When I looked at my sundowns they had been double boxed and the foam was basically universal for any 12 inch subwoofer, I now have a Kicker Comp in each box.

However, I hope you can get something back.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

holy hell man why'd you sign for it??? now they probably won't do a thing cuz you were at the residence. but was that all that was in the box for packaging? I would have built a small crate around it to make damn certain it couldnt be touched.

anytime i ever ship a sub i comepletely pack it in foam, 1 inch thick all 6 sides. and shape it around the motor and cone. that way it CANT shift. that foam shit i saw in those pics look haphazard at best. just my .02

Edited by jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I just don't understand... their job is to lift random shaped and weighted objects. How fucking hard is it to pick up a heavy rectangle. Did they not think they would have to lift heavy things?

same way that a moron cant look at a menu screen and make my meal the way i requested it! always plan for the unknown, dont leave the responsibility up to someone else. when doing ANYTHING in life, before you sign off on it....ask yourself....what can i do to improve!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR