Sonic Electronix

I have a hyundai elantra. I want to run 4k with an 18, still having a little trunk and somehow reach the spare. Only I dont think I have room for an extra battery in trunk area for all this. Do anyone think I can hold a 4k amp If I got one real good battery up front like XS and big 3, or will I need 1 in the trunk to pull it off.

The alt is 90amp with stock batt now.

If this dont work any suggestions, Im looking for spl with all I can do with stock alt and willing to spend on a good batt.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Just to give you an idea, a SAZ-4500D has a 500 amp fuse. 4k is a lot of draw for a little 90 amp alt. I think you would need some really good batteries up front and out back, maybe even a bigger alt if necessary.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I have a hyundai elantra. I want to run 4k with an 18, still having a little trunk and somehow reach the spare. Only I dont think I have room for an extra battery in trunk area for all this. Do anyone think I can hold a 4k amp If I got one real good battery up front like XS and big 3, or will I need 1 in the trunk to pull it off.

If this dont work any suggestions, Im looking for spl with all I can do with stock alt and willing to spend on a good batt.

okayyyyyyyyy

So you want to run an 18, IN the trunk, and it's a SMALL trunk, and want to run a 4k amp on stock alt with xs battery in front and do the big 3?

uhmmmmmm

Sure, you might fit an 18 there, with the box being WRONGly small!

Sure, you can run a 4k WATT MAX PEAK amp on stock and 1 good batt. NOT 4k rms though, and you WILL still have LOW voltage drop with 4kmaxpeakshittyamp. causing the amp to make dirty power clipping blowing the sub, and amp blowing itself due to small

SOOOOOOOO

Lets do this RIGHT the first time... You sure you want spl ? get a single 12, or 15 if u can make the right box for it. ofcourse a burp box tune high, since you want spl. with a good amp, such an AudioQue amp. With stock alt, good batt infront, and good batt in back with big three. you can ONLY run ill say about 1500-2500rms. any more you will need to upgrade electrical even more...

and for daily ill suggest 2 12s, right box, on 2.5k with atleast 2 good batts, big 3.

okayyyyyyyyy

So you want to run an 18, IN the trunk, and it's a SMALL trunk, and want to run a 4k amp on stock alt with xs battery in front and do the big 3?

uhmmmmmm

Sure, you might fit an 18 there, with the box being WRONGly small!

Sure, you can run a 4k WATT MAX PEAK amp on stock and 1 good batt. NOT 4k rms though, and you WILL still have LOW voltage drop with 4kmaxpeakshittyamp. causing the amp to make dirty power clipping blowing the sub, and amp blowing itself due to small

SOOOOOOOO

Lets do this RIGHT the first time... You sure you want spl ? get a single 12, or 15 if u can make the right box for it. ofcourse a burp box tune high, since you want spl. with a good amp, such an AudioQue amp. With stock alt, good batt infront, and good batt in back with big three. you can ONLY run ill say about 1500-2500rms. any more you will need to upgrade electrical even more...

and for daily ill suggest 2 12s, right box, on 2.5k with atleast 2 good batts, big 3.

Game, set and match!

_d_a_v_i_d_ ftw!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Thanks alot guys I think Im going to run 2k and big 3 with real good batt. And keep myself open to add another amp if I get a better electrical system.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

I had an elantra hatch back. 18 no way. 4k no way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.