Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

You are going to love how easy and convinit it is to take the door skins off.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

get it going... love v-dubs.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

You are going to love how easy and convinit it is to take the door skins off.

door skins as in door panels? lol i hope its easy but its got 6 speakers but i cant find a site that shows all the sizes i know its got 4" speakers in front and 6.5's in rear but i think its got 6.5's up front too we'll see when i get it tinted or i do my fatmat., and the stock h/u has the ipod thing in the arm rest so thats where ima do it when i put my keen wood in lol its a nice car,

Walled with a pair of 10" TSNS!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

anyhting in the doors. my malibu was listed a as six speaker. 6.5s int he doors tweets in the pillars and by nines in the back. worked out perfect.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its got a 3 way front stage. 6.5 mid, 3 inch mid range and 1 inch tweet.

here is a picture of the back side of the door panel

IMG_2158.jpg

the mid bass is actually riveted to the door metal. that is a picture of it being in the process of aftermarket speakers.

and here is a tutorial on how to removal the outer door skin http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2984471

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Well finally got it home

IMG00131-20110324-1811.jpg

gona be a quick little build then take some time to get the better system in,

I ordered my wiring harness for it yesterday so once that gets in and i get the dash kit ill start the headunit but till then ima most likely do some soundending on the easy spots for now and once my tax money comes in im tinting it 20 all around then 5% sunstrip i dont like the fishbowl look but i love this little thing already and ive only drivin it for an hour,

oh and i was informed by my girlfriend its called thummper now whateva ill take that name

I have 2 comments for you Tee...

First off... Temporary system?? TRUE BASS HEAD!!!

Second... Your girl named your car Thumper? LMAO! That actually is a good name for it since its a VW Rabbit! (Why am I envisioning you driving around with a toy of "Thumper" on your roof with a motorized leg and when the bass flexes the roof, have the motorized leg "Thump" the roof! LOL!

Nice car BTW!!!

Archived