Military possible with ged?

Negative don't work on planes. The turbine engines I work on are much smaller. They are for -95s and -60s which provide bleed air and/or power to the air craft for when APUs are inop

so your AGE? lol... thats what i do now... well powered support... same thing, just civilian contactor

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

That's true for the crew chiefs that only do "crew chief" work (servicing, inspections, etc). I'm Aero Repair, so my shop works on everything because all the other specialty shops are too damn lazy to do it right.

And I know you AGE guys are busy. When i drive by the AGE yard here, I think "damn thats a lot of shit." Lol.

Yeah every shops says they are gods and all other shops are inferior. Way of the world I guess.

Man I wish I were at Dover it was my dream sheet. We got a few guys over in oki who were at Dover and they say the work load compared to Kadena is much less. Hell this deployments work loads a lot less then home station, less planes, age and dumb asses

you win some, you lose some

Negative don't work on planes. The turbine engines I work on are much smaller. They are for -95s and -60s which provide bleed air and/or power to the air craft for when APUs are inop

so your AGE? lol... thats what i do now... well powered support... same thing, just civilian contactor

Yup... I need to talk to you about how to go about getting a GSE job in civi world for when this contracts up

Every new guy here says they hate it, but all the older guys say they have no problem with it. I don't really mind it but it is boring, then again I'm sure there are plenty of bases that are just as boring.

What planes are at Oki, 130s? Or a variety?

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Yup... I need to talk to you about how to go about getting a GSE job in civi world for when this contracts up

shoot me a pm bro... i was tac p for 6 years, then got injured to where i had to retrain into age... got out, and now i'm civil service powered support

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

Im 17 and have like 13 credits. Its because i have a horriable time trying to learn anything. I cant focus for my life. And meds just arnt helping with it at all. Iv stayed in high school tryin to get my deploma cuz i REALLY dont not wana have it. But the rate im going ill be 22 before i graduate. So im wondering about going into the army? To do whatever.. Maybe something with survival or somethin? Im not sure what my options are going to be if i got a ged. If i was able to get my deploma i was going to be a pilot. But with a ged im 98% thats outa the question.

So im asking what are my options of carrers with a ged if i can even get into the army. Thanks for the help in advance.

you need a bachelor degree to be a pilot. without a college degree you'll never make officer, you'll always be enlisted. but you can get into the military with a GED...that's kind of the point of being able to get one...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Every new guy here says they hate it, but all the older guys say they have no problem with it. I don't really mind it but it is boring, then again I'm sure there are plenty of bases that are just as boring.

What planes are at Oki, 130s? Or a variety?

Since i have been driving c-17s and the ocassional c-5 I have realized how easy of an air craft it is for an age driver. Kadena has kc-135, e-3 AWACS, kc-135s, rc-135 (6 months rotations from offit) HH-60 helis, f-15s, TA, and deployed 22s they also don6 month rotations.. A whole bunch of shit at kadena

That's just air force, not including all marine an navy shit

Yea i know. I dont understand why everything is on paper. Iv seen people who get strait As in school but cant do anything. Yet the people who are actully smart get no were. Annoying

Im 17 and have like 13 credits. Its because i have a horriable time trying to learn anything. I cant focus for my life. And meds just arnt helping with it at all. Iv stayed in high school tryin to get my deploma cuz i REALLY dont not wana have it. But the rate im going ill be 22 before i graduate. So im wondering about going into the army? To do whatever.. Maybe something with survival or somethin? Im not sure what my options are going to be if i got a ged. If i was able to get my deploma i was going to be a pilot. But with a ged im 98% thats outa the question.

So im asking what are my options of carrers with a ged if i can even get into the army. Thanks for the help in advance.

you need a bachelor degree to be a pilot. without a college degree you'll never make officer, you'll always be enlisted. but you can get into the military with a GED...that's kind of the point of being able to get one...

HA! I just found this thread. Full of LOLs

I have a pretty shitty job in the AF- it is a giant black hole of nothing that you can never escape. :trippy:

2A7x5

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived