Tc Sounds 5400 18's Video = Sick

yea i've seen all of his vids too i dunno if tha vid is his or not but on his youtube vid page its a old skool wagon with 1 woofer in it flexin its ass off heres da link

that wagon flexs so much cuz of the sub facing up and the roof is so damn thin

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Yea that dude base races 140-150 and i think is going to finals this year. He lives by me here in ohio aqnd i have seen him at pleny of shows. Hes got two TC LMS 1800's they are not 5400's. I have heard his shit in person and it does POUND!. He dont have a wall BUT he does have the box in the back seat and its a hatch back eclipce so he can hit some good numbers i think mid 150's. But yea i was going to buy the same ones but now that those woofers cost a billion dollars i think ill just save for some Fi's.

they are 5400's....tc didnt make a 1800....they made a 1000, and a 2000 and a 3000 and a 4000 and a 5200 and a 5400 an a tc-9 and some others.....its tuned to like 34 hz and its about 8cubes...two memphis 4kw's...yeh, i have never heard it on any regular music but they are pretty much sql woofers like an xxx but without the massive excursion....but the guy is a tool, he talks about alot of shit that he thinks he knows about but doesnt and then gets schooled....he tried tellin visitor about all of tc's subs and visitor pretty much schooled him on tc since he is the tc guru.....

xa-1.gif

they are 5400's....tc didnt make a 1800....they made a 1000, and a 2000 and a 3000 and a 4000 and a 5200 and a 5400 an a tc-9 and some others.....its tuned to like 34 hz and its about 8cubes...two memphis 4kw's...yeh, i have never heard it on any regular music but they are pretty much sql woofers like an xxx but without the massive excursion....but the guy is a tool, he talks about alot of shit that he thinks he knows about but doesnt and then gets schooled....he tried tellin visitor about all of tc's subs and visitor pretty much schooled him on tc since he is the tc guru.....

Lol meant 18" not 1800 but yea they are the 5400 my bad.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

that wagon flexs so much cuz of the sub facing up and the roof is so damn thin

well that don't explain the windshield wipers jumping , the steering wheel movement , and not to mention the rest of the car flexin plus thats a old skool homie that roof is not thin

well that don't explain the windshield wipers jumping , the steering wheel movement , and not to mention the rest of the car flexin plus thats a old skool homie that roof is not thin

mines old school also maybe not as old but its old <_< its kinda interesting to see other cars of my type with systems that pound even after most people say wagons are no good for sounds. We get to prove them wrong :D

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

I'll say this, either that roof is really really thing or this guy is putting out some INSANE bassrace numbers. I am now bassracing louder than ever and my roof does not flex at all like that. Neither does Meade'civic, and we all know that is LOUD. Maybe the honda/acura's are more sturdy?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

thats my good buddy mike he goes to all the comps i do he does not have a wagon it's a mitsubishi eclipse

and he's runnin 2 tc sounds lms 5400's on 2 memphis 4k's in a 10 cube box tuned to 30hz and he's also

can switch the ports out to tune it to 40hz for comps he burps low 150's and bassrace's somewhere in the

high 140's to low 150's

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png