Jump to content

Tc Sounds 5400 18's Video = Sick


Recommended Posts

Posted

All I can say is WOW. It looks like two 18's in a no wall set up!!!! Anybody care to share some light of these fairly unknown woofers. Again very impressed

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

if im not mistakin he used to be a member here

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Posted

best comment on there

MightyMightyDips (2 weeks ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

0 Poor comment Good comment

(Reply) (Spam)

By far the second best subs i seen on youtube!!!!! First is Steve Meade with 4 18's but yo shit Bangs!!!

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

best part is theres usually a chick drivin the car..

small hatch + 2 18s = :D

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Posted

All I can say is WOW. It looks like two 18's in a no wall set up!!!! Anybody care to share some light of these fairly unknown woofers. Again very impressed

Yea that dude base races 140-150 and i think is going to finals this year. He lives by me here in ohio aqnd i have seen him at pleny of shows. Hes got two TC LMS 1800's they are not 5400's. I have heard his shit in person and it does POUND!. He dont have a wall BUT he does have the box in the back seat and its a hatch back eclipce so he can hit some good numbers i think mid 150's. But yea i was going to buy the same ones but now that those woofers cost a billion dollars i think ill just save for some Fi's.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

awesome subs... I seen all the vids on there, well, seen like 6 of the vids

Not the smartest thing to do, driving around trying to break that windshield, the air pressure from driving would suck that window right in at the right speed, and DB

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

yea i've seen all of his vids too i dunno if tha vid is his or not but on his youtube vid page its a old skool wagon with 1 woofer in it flexin its ass off heres da link

Posted

Yea that dude base races 140-150 and i think is going to finals this year. He lives by me here in ohio aqnd i have seen him at pleny of shows. Hes got two TC LMS 1800's they are not 5400's. I have heard his shit in person and it does POUND!. He dont have a wall BUT he does have the box in the back seat and its a hatch back eclipce so he can hit some good numbers i think mid 150's. But yea i was going to buy the same ones but now that those woofers cost a billion dollars i think ill just save for some Fi's.

His name is Mike Singer. Hes the one that made the statement during a video of Steve Micks van saying "Meade ain't got nothing on Mick"

I competed with him last year. Next time you see him ask how happy he was to hear that I was Moving to Vegas.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...