• 2 weeks later...

little update nothing cool to show yet but I did get a dremel for my Bday on the 2nd! Started using it right away I love it already.

0401012040.jpg

the subs are still being built they should ship Monday. amp was sposed to ship mid week but no update from db-R yet. XS batt came in stock the 6th so shipping should have started hopefully that day of Friday. If not it really should be Monday that it gets shipped out so I wont have anything really cool until at the earliest next Friday :( oh almost forgot i ordered 35w 5000K low beams from DDM Tuning. My stock headlights are perfectly fine and I wanted to use the money elsewhere but I recently read that DDM will stop selling HIDs so I wanted to grab these before there off the market. I will prolly put them in before winter if Im not deplooyed. that is all for now

next plan is to install DC Power alt and XS batt with Big 3, then do 2 runs to the back. then do sound deadening and door speakers. then sub box. Thanks for the word guys

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

looks good man got a saz4500d for sale still has warranty

sorry bro the 3500d is already at my max for comfort zone working with the subs Im ordering

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

• 2 weeks later...

well this build is done for now Ill post pics up once they are done uploading but 80 tornados hit the state of NC last night and my area got hit real bad. 13 people across the street died. 75% of mobile homes around us are decimated. the amp and sub were supposed to show up tomorrow but they wont be able to even get the ups trucks around theres shit everywhere. I was up all night walking around the gallons of water for anybody who needed it. There were so many people injured that the emergency crew just sat in the middle of the park with all available lights on and people had to go to them to get help they did not have enough staff to handle this. This is the worst storm I have been through. I am fine and luckily so is my trailer but I pray for those around me.

P4160417.jpg

P4160416.jpg

P4160406.jpg

P4160394.jpg

P4160366.jpg

P4160364.jpg

P4160362.jpg

all the pics can be seen on FB just type in Justin Edwards

Thats crazy, I'm over between Grays Creek and Hope Mills and it looked like nothing happened here. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone hit by it.

97 Dakota Ext Cab

-Bass

2 12" Xplods

1200 Watt Sony amp

-Mids/Highs

250 watt ZStat amp for front Mids/Highs

HIFONICS ZXI65C 6.5"

JVC HU

-Future

Hifonics HFi 55.4 For mids/highs

Hifonics ZXI 6.5" 3-ways for rear

DC XL 15"

AQ1200D

well this build is done for now Ill post pics up once they are done uploading but 80 tornados hit the state of NC last night and my area got hit real bad. 13 people across the street died. 75% of mobile homes around us are decimated. the amp and sub were supposed to show up tomorrow but they wont be able to even get the ups trucks around theres shit everywhere. I was up all night walking around the gallons of water for anybody who needed it. There were so many people injured that the emergency crew just sat in the middle of the park with all available lights on and people had to go to them to get help they did not have enough staff to handle this. This is the worst storm I have been through. I am fine and luckily so is my trailer but I pray for those around me.

Where in NC are you? Area around me got hit real bad....there was a large destructive tornado that started up in Holly Springs, which is 15 minutes away from us, we SAW the tornado from about 5-8miles away.....it was huge. I'm 16, and seeing the aftermath of the tornados that happened, being originally from NY I've never experienced this, and it's a real eye opener. Glad to hear you're safe, but everyone who was devastated by this storm was definitely in my prayers last night.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Yea im down in wilmington i was watching the news i got little rain and ALOT of lightning and ALOT of wind. I was hoping alot people would get out of the way of that tornado

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived