Very cool so far, def sleek lookin subs

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

SAZ-3500D bought from dB=r

P4210437.jpg

P4210438.jpg

P4210439.jpg

My only complaints are that the bottom right fin for the mounting screws is bent upward and the top left RCA input is loose. you can kinda see the bend in the pic below.

P4210440.jpg

I see the 3 gallons of water.....? Is that a New install technique <_<

Steven :drinks:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Nice! How much did you grab that 3500 for?

like 750 from dB-r electronics 804 total with shipping. kinda pissed bc the week after somebody on the forum was selling his for 700 shipped iirc lol. idk if they get more stock but when i bought this it was the only one they had. the AQ 3500 is cheaper but I think I read somewhere it pulls ALOT of current to make its power.

I'm tuned, but be careful of your lift gate hinges, I just pulled 2 15's out of my 03 Explorer and upon inspection both need replaced and I was only pushing 2k. There was a recall in 04 for the hinges but I'm not sure it's still active. Now get to work I wanna see this thing flexing :woot:

I luckily got hooked up with a login to a Ford website that dealers use for maintenance, it tells me everything about my vehicle and how to change and take out anything I will check that and the 03 to see what I find about recalls.....and Im getting about 30 sq ft Second Skin damplifier pro on Sunday I am going to put as much as I can on the rear hatch. Then doing the roof.

Very cool so far, def sleek lookin subs

Hell yeah thats why it was T3 or AA I love these cones. AA just had a much better price but i asked about the T2000 so thats prolly why it cost a little more

SAZ-3500D bought from dB=r

My only complaints are that the bottom right fin for the mounting screws is bent upward and the top left RCA input is loose. you can kinda see the bend in the pic below.

P4210440.jpg

I see the 3 gallons of water.....? Is that a New install technique <_<

Steven :drinks:

yup the combination of water and gatorade creates a hydrofluid like vortex that is hard to explain but basically = dBzzz

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

sexy man im lovin my 15" havoc hoping to get a second one soon. :drinks:

aoooh la la :clapping:

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

got my HIDs from DDM. 35w 5000K for my low beams I might install these if sometime if I get bored but my stock lights are perfectly fine for now.....I also really underestimated the sizes of these bulbs they are pretty gerth-y

P4280427.jpg

P4280428.jpg

Im gonna try to get some Second Skin Damp Pro this weekend and I also got paid @ midnight so I might just buy some Audiowrap here in the next few hours. Upcoming goals are to get the rear hatch adn roof deadened, then to modify the open "slot" in my dash kit to mount the Clarion EQ right under the head unit.

i have the same axact hid's, had them for a years in a half and have no problem with them

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

this is a slow build I know but I only have time to work on the weekend and lattely with the tornados and then me and my girlfriend moving it takes up that lil time I have. here are a few pics

P4300328.jpg

Picked up some Second Skin Damp Pro from a buddy and then another Knu package arrived. I got another fuseholder, Konfused battery terminals positive and negative, 10 ft 8 gauge speaker wire, 100 ft 16 gauge speaker wire and they also sent alot of stickers and decals I think they messed something up because I never ordered those.

P5030329.jpg

P5030330.jpg

P5030331.jpg

Got the rear trim panels off and the rear door panels off.

P4290327.jpg

plan this weekend is to do the doors and the roof. Gonna hit the roof hard, hopefulllly 4 layers but we will see what I can do.

XS came today finally after ordering and paying in full on March 19th. oh well it will be worth the wait...

P5100339.jpg

P5100340.jpg

P5100341.jpg

Also realized on the weekend that my 6.5s will not fit with normal adapters. I will either need to fiberglass or cut the door panel and Im not doing any of that yet.

Archived