Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I cant even see the pic, but based on the power ima say US amp?

Oh why can't you see the pic? Perhaps I could fix it so you could see it. What do you see?

logo.png

Michigan Sundown Audio & Top Dog Audio Sales Rep

logo.gif

eis1t3.jpg

264ophg.jpg

o0azxk.jpg

Posted

PA Gothic OV2-1200

I win???

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

If it not the old old school pa amp it suck

Easy as that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

PA Gothic OV2-1200 <-- :bull:

I win???

No however that is the new amp that was based on this one. It's made much cheaper and probably warranties 50% of the time.

Now for the tricky part.

What is the exact model of this amp. There is a very subtle difference between this old school Power Acoustik amp, and a newer model what is that difference (in the guts not in the rated wattage etc..)?

It's not the Gothic...Gothic is this amp's :worthless: stepchild.

If it not the old old school pa amp it suck

Easy as that

2002 Ftw. This amp has been flat out abused since 2002 and has never once skipped a beat. :fryingpan: <- Amp

logo.png

Michigan Sundown Audio & Top Dog Audio Sales Rep

logo.gif

eis1t3.jpg

264ophg.jpg

o0azxk.jpg

Posted

im gonna guess its from the fire and ice seares they sold i know one was called sapphire i cant rember the name of the other one though

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

Posted

no more cares

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 8952 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...