beauty panel help

im just doing a beauty panel to cover all the foam and stuff on the sides of box and what not.

im running into a problem about mounting the panel without drilling into the box or anywhere else. i plan on getting it wrapped in vinyl so i dont want to mess it up with tacky screws.

i was thinking of using something like this: http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Door_Panel_Retainers_p/pas1024-25.htm

and glassing it to the back of the panel, but i cant think of a way to have it snap into somewhere if that makes sense

heres what it looks like so far

021b6dd9.jpg

3f13f715.jpg

46e8f182.jpg

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

couldnt you make some kind of preassure or force mount by like hanging the plate off of some pieces of wood. sorry if not detailed enough. kind of like a sleeve almost

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the top part is my rear deck. thatll stay down by the 3rd brake light. but once i screw that in. the bottom part would flip forward.

i might be able to drill on the bottom of the panel. i left myself like a 2 inch lip at the bottom i might be able screw down. theres really no other way to do it i dont think.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

:popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I used industrial strength velcro ... works great ... my cover pannel will not move !!! just a suggestion ...

26203464012_large.jpg

Edited by Cablguy184

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

I used industrial strength velcro ... works great ... my cover pannel will not move !!! just a suggestion ...

26203464012_large.jpg

hmmmm, idustrial strength. whered you get it. sounds like a plan.

and also, i saw some of the blues audio guys at sbn. if youre a dealer can you give me some info and prices?

thanks man for the suggestion :good:

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

lol ... Walmart

No, I'm a team member that did not make it to SBN ... Click on the Linear Power logo on my sig bro and call Ray ... :drink40:

Some tiny neo magnets? Drill a hole. Glue one in and then the panels will slap together and hold tight until you want them off.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)