Do you hate, or love america?

it could be a HELL of a lot worse. we have it pretty damn good. if you see a lot of fucked up people then be a force of change. do everything you can to be a good example of an american or even just a decent human. if not, your just part of the problem.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

fuck the people in that video, my ass woulda been in jail...fuckin cops, most of them are worthless.

i usually respect your posts, but this is just way off. granted, there are a lot of dumb ass cops out there, but there are also some genuinely good ones.

yeah..it was a first reaction to that vid..i will admit that the cop that lives down the street from me is an alright guy, not someone who'd i'd chill with, but he's cool for a cop, won't give out tickets to anyone in our neighborhood for anything...but the other cop on my street is a complete dick... :shrug:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

fuck the people in that video, my ass woulda been in jail...fuckin cops, they all need to die.

Dude, fuck you. Cops only do their job. It doesn't matter what that cops opinion was about the whole situation, he had a fucking job to do. It wasn't his job to take the pole out of the ground, nor was it his concern why it was being taken. But the city guys had a job to take the pole out of the ground, and if someone was in their way acting like dumbasses, then the cop had a job to do also. No fucking basketball pole is worth going to jail over. Yeah, the whole situation is fucked up, and it sounds like some snotty ass important neighbors got went and cried to somebody else important, but don't fuckin say shit like you did up above. Blaming the cop for this whole situation is like blaming the waitress because your steak wasn't cooked right.

EDIT: "Cops only do their job." This comment is pertaining to the cop in the vid. There are some crooked cops out there, but even still I wouldn't wish death on them.

mivtCK.png

I love America I just hate our Government. We could discuss this all fucking day but the reason people in the USA are so fucked up and only look out for theirselves is because of our fucking government. The police, the thieves, the drug dealers all influenced by the government. I love that there are men and women lined up to take a bullet for my freedom but I hate that our government insists that this is necessary.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I love my country , but hate my government

i have a similar outlook. my way of looking at it is that i love this country from everything its SUPPOSED to be, but i hate it for everything it has BECOME.

Im with you on that one man. I love this country and what it stands for but really hate how it is being ran and all this political correctness bullshit thats going on.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

fuck the people in that video, my ass woulda been in jail...fuckin cops, they all need to die.

Dude, fuck you. Cops only do their job. It doesn't matter what that cops opinion was about the whole situation, he had a fucking job to do. It wasn't his job to take the pole out of the ground, nor was it his concern why it was being taken. But the city guys had a job to take the pole out of the ground, and if someone was in their way acting like dumbasses, then the cop had a job to do also. No fucking basketball pole is worth going to jail over. Yeah, the whole situation is fucked up, and it sounds like some snotty ass important neighbors got went and cried to somebody else important, but don't fuckin say shit like you did up above. Blaming the cop for this whole situation is like blaming the waitress because your steak wasn't cooked right.

yep, you're right..my post was a first reaction..just pissed me off.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I'm indifferent ....and everybody pump the brakes.....everyones got an opinion

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived