will this work

its shipped from hong kong thats why. depending on customs both us and chinease and the us shipping carrier, you could easily wait over a month for this. if you got ~70 bux to just throw away, take the risk.

if steve'd hurry up with his clipping meter... problem solved for ~the same price :peepwall:

Steves little clipping meter will NOT replace an o scope. I'm willing to bet that meade will never actually use one in any of his future builds. Unless he goes over it with a scope behind the scenes.

/rant. :shrug:

ill give you that, but if all you want to do is find out out where ur hu starts clipping to keep from sending ur amp shitty signal, then apparently steves gismo would fit the bill. obviously an oscope covers sooooo much more than most people could even imagine in a plethora of fields across the board. not everyone has oscope money though, while it cant replace an oscope, for quickly setting ur gains within a decent presicion, steves tool will have to do.

i mean usually devices like these from china are a 50/50 shot. it needs a firmware update, it doesnt exactly work like its supposed to. menus are buggy/ in another language. its no different than knock off iPhones from china unlocked... 9 times outta 10 you can what you pay for.

im not a steve meade nut hugger but i certainly respect the man, and trust that if hes willing to put his name on it, it will do what its intended to. a much better investment than some chinease crap shoot.

like i said if you got ~70 bux ur willing to throw away. go for it.

/ rebuttal

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

ya i was thinking all that as well. iv ordered plenty from hong kong so im not worried about that, im just looking for something cheaper than $200 i mean i live on a dam island and no one has an o scope i can borrow, and i wanna set it up right. unless anyone in anchorage is willing to let me borrow one i get free shipping between here and there since i work at the airport. o and trust me im waiting for steves unit to come out ill be pickin one up for sure, just dont wanna clip my sub before i can get one. also i asked because i dont have the money to throw away thats why i was seeing if anyone used one before. divorced + two kids and child support = no extra moneys thats why my build is taking forever.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

its shipped from hong kong thats why. depending on customs both us and chinease and the us shipping carrier, you could easily wait over a month for this. if you got ~70 bux to just throw away, take the risk.

if steve'd hurry up with his clipping meter... problem solved for ~the same price :peepwall:

Steves little clipping meter will NOT replace an o scope. I'm willing to bet that meade will never actually use one in any of his future builds. Unless he goes over it with a scope behind the scenes.

/rant. :shrug:

I don't think Steve's product is meant to replace an Oscope, but provide an alternative method to accurately set gains without having to spend $300 on a tool most of us won't use outside of setting gains. And why don't you think he would have faith his product does what it's supposed to do?