[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1306936250' post='1550471]

Thats a Nice Alt, bet it cost a pretty penny lol, was that alt custom made or direct swap for your car ?

Custom made, will go where the a/c pump normally goes :)

Did you get the alt from Tiger Audio Enhancements ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1307006591' post='1551968]

Did you get the alt from Tiger Audio Enhancements ?

they sure did :)

Thought the pictures on there facebook looked familiar lol

and any news on your build bobo ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Thought the pictures on there facebook looked familiar lol

and any news on your build bobo ?

nope, ive recently bought myself a cheapo daily basher holden barina so the wagon is sitting in the shed for now, my RE MT is getting a recone soon though so it may find its way into the wagon again to crack the magical 150

i think were all a bit car audio'd out after the mad rush to get the laser done before the 22nd so everyones taken a bit of a break lol

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

Why yes, should be good once it goes in..

Apparently all the FETs on the output stage are gone in both amps.. Not that it seems possible. Still no cause or reason as to why :/

Might have motivation to do something sometime, just need to acquire funds again...

• 3 weeks later...

have spoken to the head of R&D at the home company and also many many or the most respected audio gurus in oz and the fact that the elctronic fixer ppl who say they are fixing the amps and said the need 64 of the FET which is the IRFP460LCPBF is well kinda immpossible to beleive firstly how that it was done and then also the price to fix the amps the are quoteing i mean like 13-16bux each fet for a 7$ rrp fet and not to mention you can get much better fets than these

i have no idea how this happend still i dont think it was the boys fault certainaly nothing they did it may have been sumthing that happend without their knowledge which is so far wat the xperts are saying its sumthing that happend but they didnt know it was happening etc

anyway the guy charged with reapiring the amps is supposed to know how to do it on big amps and he says it will be at the very least 15+ fets to replace each amp and there is 32 in each amps he has asked for all 64 of them i dont know what to do weather i should bring it ova to my state where i know i wont get raped on price but the shipping will rape me instead arrrgggghhhhh SPL WHY SPL WHY SPL why is spl sooo unkind

ohh and there still isnt any real clear reason as to why they blew only a possible one and its the only possible one that makes neither of us involved the bad guys and actually purposfully blowing the amps up which ofcourse neither of us did short of telepathy im not sure how i would

nyway more info as soon as it comes to hand

Ren

xMplar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i want to see a video of this! the effort that went into this build is awesome!

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived