Second Skin Audio

150+

eric78702

you could hit 150 with just 2 12's if done right i hit 151 with my 1 12 L7 in a 4 cube box in a mustang with a 1200 watt amp

no you dont. i can say that confidently. what meter? and where are you metering at. lets see some pics.

it was off the dash at the stereo store after install if you know what your doing anything is possible and thats been 2 years ago

I smell a lot of BS in this thread haha.

But if you run 2 aq 2200s, you will need a battery or 2, and an alternator.

4 DC level 4s would take that kinda power all day. You can also get level 5 coils if you are looking to add a little more power down the road.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

you could hit 150 with just 2 12's if done right i hit 151 with my 1 12 L7 in a 4 cube box in a mustang with a 1200 watt amp

no you dont. i can say that confidently. what meter? and where are you metering at. lets see some pics.

it was off the dash at the stereo store after install if you know what your doing anything is possible and thats been 2 years ago

come on you cant be serious. I do know what im doing and i do knwo what the limits of a l7 are. you aren't in a crx. or a panda or putting enough power through it to do a 151. throw in a trunk car( if you had the box in the trunk even) and it gets even harder. If you saw a 151 you werent on a termlab. What kind of box did oyu have? whats it tuned to? You must be incredible at the car audioz because there are people with a lot more power and a lot more cone area that would love to see a 151.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what meter was it on

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

If it were that easy, then everyone would be hitting in the 150's.

what meter was it on

just the standard mic they have to do test's in the shop its not there termlab one they use for comps

what meter was it on

just the standard mic they have to do test's in the shop its not there termlab one they use for comps

why have an inferior meter and a termlab that is 100 times better.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what meter was it on

why have an inferior meter and a termlab that is 100 times better.

dont know the guy at the shop is a fuckin retard he dont like the termlab says its inaccurate i no longer do business there since they wont send my amp in under warrenty

there is no such thing as a "standard" mic. if theres anything "standard" regarding spl measurement, it would be a termlab. if you hit 151 with 1 12, i should easily be doing mid 50's with 2 level 3 12's on 1200w.

Archived