Second Skin Audio

Box Rise

PUNKYOU007

Is box rise a complete unknown? I mean is there anyway to plan your build to have the least amount of rise or is this just a build and learn kinda thing?

Box rise has killed my power since day one and I plan to make some changes...I just dont want to spend the time and money again just to find out I am in the same boat.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Ive always wonder this too <_<

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Sealed...i loved all my sealed setups. Sadly I bit the bullet and went ported and now I have this disease. It wont let me go back to sealed.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Guest grim83

Sealed boxes are key!!

Sealed boxes have no impedance rise!

no you moron you must attach the sub directly to the amp cuz its the wire that raises the imp

Sealed boxes are key!!

no you moron you must attach the sub directly to the amp cuz its the wire that raises the imp

No sir!!

Your the moron!

Team Minnasotas loudest told me that If you add more speaker wire you will have less rise, more db'z, and play lower, and flatter!!

They did testing....... and gained a whole 0.01db!!!

Guest grim83

Sealed boxes are key!!

No sir!!

Your the moron!

Team Minnasotas loudest told me that If you add more speaker wire you will have less rise, more db'z, and play lower, and flatter!!

They did testing....... and gained a whole 0.01db!!!

fuck you and your mother jd from t3 told me this so it must be true

Archived