Sonic Electronix

"supercharged dd's" said to get dc level 2 8"s, do they pick up lows very good? because thats a really small sub? if they do then i would be interested

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

"supercharged dd's" said to get dc level 2 8"s, do they pick up lows very good? because thats a really small sub? if they do then i would be interested

In a good box, yes. Sub size really doesn't effect it's low frequency output.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

One 15 already has more cone area than 3 8's. Two 15's would double that.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

In a good box, yes. Sub size really doesn't effect it's low frequency output.

ok, well i'm more interested in FI because i can buy them online, what series would you recommend? I strictly listen to rap, love the lows like most of young jeezy's songs. I want to run them in a sealed box if i can. Whats your opinion?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

ok, well i'm more interested in FI because i can buy them online, what series would you recommend? I strictly listen to rap, love the lows like most of young jeezy's songs. I want to run them in a sealed box if i can. Whats your opinion?

...you can buy Audioque and DC online as well...

i have the bass boost on my doors all the way down, well to -4/-6 lmao, but then again im have em on around 3/4 RMS, also have the HPF set to 125hz lmao, sounds clean as fuck, who needs midbass? :)

sorry to thread jack, but i saw something about the bass boost all the way up

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

The SSD and the Q would both be under the $300 dollar range. However the SSD is down right now ane I don't know when they will be for sale again.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

...you can buy Audioque and DC online as well...

I think he meant straight from the site.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Archived