DC Sound Lab

(12) DC 15" XLs, 06 suburban, 4th order

My god im tuned into this build... This is gonna be like stupid but in a way exactly what my dream build would be lol. 30-32hz 160 yea dude thats gonna be ruthless. :drinks:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

cool cool man im game for giving demo's... and yea you can come here or just come to slamology :drinks: :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

There is no Sanity left in the world of Audio LOL... This build if it goes through will be Truly SICK

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

thanks guys!! and yea wer gna make this sunday the last show/ videos or anyhting of the burb and then im pulling all the subs, amps etc. making new mounts for highs amps and moving them... pulling all the rear panels, carpet, and headliner... and yea brandon you guys are more than welcome to demos :drinks: ill still have 5 seats so you and 3 more can get the first demos lol :clapping: :clapping:

thanks guys im pumped about the rebuild!!

and /\/\ like robert said just start saving man, trust me this build/rebuild is draining my bank and killing me lol!! but im a bass head and i have a bad addiction lol its called the 160 bug lmao :woot:

just wanted to show you guys some pics of the 12 for the non believers lol

and yo dustin or jeff give me a call asap!!!

so your going to make it to the lebanon show this sun?

If i dont get a demo of it as it stands i can wait till its done :lol:

There is no Sanity left in the world of Audio LOL... This build when it goes through will be Truly SICK

theres no if... iv already got the 12 15" and singer is already planning and sorting things out... we are just getting all things figured out ahead of time before i send him my truck almost 8 hrs away... :drinks:

yes sir we will be there, already took off work so ill be there giving demos most of the day, but im wanting to check out some other rides as well :popcorn: might give my lady the keys and see if she wants to give some people demos of my shit while im walking around?? :peepwall:

but yea we will be there

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Damn man this is going to be crazy! I'm def gonna have to for out and see this thing in action when its done

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

There is no Sanity left in the world of Audio LOL... This build when it goes through will be Truly SICK

theres no if... iv already got the 12 15" and singer is already planning and sorting things out... we are just getting all things figured out ahead of time before i send him my truck almost 8 hrs away... :drinks:

yes sir we will be there, already took off work so ill be there giving demos most of the day, but im wanting to check out some other rides as well :popcorn: might give my lady the keys and see if she wants to give some people demos of my shit while im walking around?? :peepwall:

but yea we will be there

Hell yea bro.. I think your gonna want to sit in ricks rides... Pretty badass i must say... Ill be there so i guess i can hear this beast once and for all