Sonic Electronix

I am trying to hook up 2 amps for subs and 1 amp for mids and highs. I am running 2 15" off a aq1200 2 10" subs off a 750.1 and 2 sets of spr-17s off a 350.4.... i am trying to figure out how to run the 2 sets of subs? I have an Alpine iDa-X305 head unit. thank you for your help

........we need to know the voicecoil configuration of the subs to know how to wire them on the AQ1200.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

please tell me they are not in the same box, in the same chamber.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

think you'd need to use y-splitters, but that will also cut your preamp voltage in half to the amps. maybe a cheap EQ/processor that bumps up the voltage?

I just went in for one of my sub amps, then output to the next amps input. Master/slave configuration. not sure what the aq has?

^^^I just assumed otherwise, but yea, please don't do in the same enclosure.....lol

Edited by 98crewcab

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

i have 2 tens molded in the rear panels and the 15's are in the trunk. i am going to run the 15's to the aq1200 in 2 ohms and the 10's to either 4omhs or 2 ohms(indecisive) all subs are dvc and they have seperate amps.

just for a FYI. I have a 96 ford probe gt these are going in. i have 2 10"s in the back panels where the 5x7's would be, I have the 2 15"s in the trunk. I am wanting to run the 2 10"s off the kickers 750.1 amp and the 2 15"s off the aq1200 amp. I am going to be running 2 sets of Alpine SPR-17s in the front door off the Kicker 350.4 amp. My head unit I have is an Alpine iDA-x305s and it has the 6 channel output on it. So I should just "Y" off the sub RCA's for the amps for the subs? running the 750 slave to the 1200 would damage the amp??? any great help would be awesome for this. thank you guys again so much!

You could Y split it, I don't know if it will change anything in quality, someone said that might change your voltage. If that is the case get a processor. I have seen you say the same thing many times so far, and not really ask any specific questions either. What Ohms are the speakers to, that would help figure out how to wire them up to the amp.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm