Current California State record holders in MECA

Ryan Autry

that sucks donkey balls Ray...at this point I think Rusty should give you free recones..

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

LOL@free recones....

I only have 2kw so i wont be very competitive, but ill show up to the comp and let it slam with the doors open at 11v for a hour or two :drink40:

and i can program the explorer to sit at 2000rpm in park but idk how that will go shifting into D lol

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

i wish i got free recones :) let me just say it was about a grand wasted

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I only have 2kw so i wont be very competitive, but ill show up to the comp and let it slam with the doors open at 11v for a hour or two :drink40:

I'm sure you'll be ok.

We're clamping 2,700W and running a 125amp fuse. That puts us in M3 doing a 153.5ish.

So you'll be in our class. I'm sure you'll have a 15x.x our of your new build on 2,000rms.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

reconed all 4 subs again yesterday back to d1.4s and guess what i found? i had the rca unhooked on my slave amp the whole time thats why the d2s sounded like ass. lol big waste of money wow

Sorry to hear that.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

I actually have to be in mod 4 as i have expansion foam above my headliner...gay ass rule but it was the same for db drag...

maybe ill chip it out and let the sheet metal repair itself again? :pardon:

That IS a gay rule.

lol

I actually have to be in mod 4 as i have expansion foam above my headliner...gay ass rule but it was the same for db drag...

maybe ill chip it out and let the sheet metal repair itself again? :pardon:

Well I'm mod 4 on 1600 clamped power for the loss..151.x or 152.x

It'll be a while till I get decent amps in..

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

Archived