Sonic Electronix

can i wire this 1ohm? please quickly

can someone find me a sub i can wire up 1ohm under 150

LULZ.

How about you learn what your doing instead of wasting your money buying the wrong shit. :shrug:

You fail. I'm sorry if I'm a dick, but it's the truth.

You haven't stated ANY goals, haven't even stated driver size, assuming 10" since the other driver is a 10", but Idk :shrug:

im sorry, im pretty blunt but all youre doing is being a nonproductive dick. i suggest just moving on from this thread.

I did in fact tell him what his wiring options were with D4. :pardon:

Sorry about being a dick, just so many threads with people not having the slightest clue what there doing, if they only spent some time learning the basics, they'd save so much time, money, and effort.

sighl.jpg

no, dont watch it bro. they were already posted. ill attach some of the ones still available.

My link

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

hold up not a fail i was in a hurry and TeamHT ive been watching caco all week for sa 10 or a dc lvl 4

and sorry i forgot to post a 10" sub and anything i can wire up at 1 ohm i preferably want it to be 150 or under

if i wanted go above 150 id buy sa 10"s or dc audio lvl 4 or even FI

Would you buy used? Are you trying to get the most output while being musical? What type of music do you listen to?

sighl.jpg

stefanhinote-

You are right, but in that info is the part number for the other version that you can wire down to 1ohm- I assumed the OP was smart enough to figure that out.

Also, I can't agree with TeamHT enough. If you don't wanna help the guy that's your choice, but when you're a dick for no reason we can all see who's begging for attention.

stefanhinote-

You are right, but in that info is the part number for the other version that you can wire down to 1ohm- I assumed the OP was smart enough to figure that out.

Also, I can't agree with TeamHT enough. If you don't wanna help the guy that's your choice, but when you're a dick for no reason we can all see who's begging for attention.

Considering he had to ask whether he could wire it to 1ohms leads me to believe he would simply follow the link and purchase. But yeah I see in the product info they list number for D2 coil option :)

Not really begging for any attention man, just tired and annoyed. Sorry OP for being an ass. Shit just gets old...real fast.

sighl.jpg

cause i have never wired 1 ohm idk anything ridiculous

i may not know much but i know alot more then the standard 17 year old

when i have a small truck that is a tiny little cab ive done alot with it so far and its came out to have 1 10" sub and be alot louder then alot of other kids my age and few adults

and im not wasting my money the aq1200d was a amazing buy and so were my door speakers my headunit is sony but hey it has 3 rca's out and 4v pre amp i cant complain it was free

my sub is on a 2ohm load now. i did big three myself and my wiring is all clean im wiring up another battery cause my next build is going be even bigger. im not dumb i know a little bit i was just looking for maybe a little help from someone who may know a trick or two seeing how TeamHT has helped me learn tons and help my build and has always gave me advice i just thought there were more people like there here which there are but you are just a narcissistic dick.

i listen to alot of young jeezy drake wayne waka gucci wiz... rap. thanks TeamHT you think i would be better off buying this instead of the aq? even tho i cant wire the aq down 1 ohm it is a quality sub ive heard some good things about pioneer but not like i have with aq.

ok, stefan apologized, lets move on.

what would you reccomend stefan?

honestly...i would buy one of the AQ subs, or pioneers, run it at 2ohm and wait to buy another to wire both at 1 ohm nominal on the amp. thats what i would do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

any 2 ohm dual voice coil sub can be wired to 1 ohm.