A RHINO LINED CAR!!!!!! CRAZY Nissan Maxima! lol

Twistedchild420

There is a guy around here that got his 80's suburban done in Linex..its almost the same color as the Hoopty just not such a dark blue. Linex even put a clear coat on top so all the high spots on the linex look like metal flake when the sun hits. Its pretty cool but I could not imagine the added weight.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Wow!

What I was thinking the entire time was no more car wash or waxing. Just grab a pressure washer and get to it.

rhino lining FTW lol would there be any sound deadening from doing that ? maybe help gain spl?

There would be some. Rhino Liner isn't very elastomeric.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Dude said it cost him 1K

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

shop i used to work at sprayed some off brand bedliner. It had more of a urethane rubber texture than the rhino. but you could adjust the nozzle and spray larger drops. A few jobs they did before they got the hang of it came out looking like it had large water drops sitting on it, like it just came from the car wash. They sprayed the floorboards of an old Wrangler wit hthat texture, and it looked good. wish i had taken pics.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

i think that actually looks good and durability wise its genius!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

ya, rhino lined car with linex like dude ^^ up there was talkin bout on teh rims

shit be bullet proof lol

is it linex thats different colors or does rhino liner different colors too?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

do it twisted! it would cut down on flex A LOT!...

theres a truck painted with bedliner here btw, it has like 5 different colors, i call it the skittles truck =] :lol: .

:No:

i kind of like it...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived