Got Pulled Over Doin 3 Over? Wtf

so i was head to work out and realized that i didnt have my ID so i was heading home and down this one road "jackson" i always do like 55-60 bc the speed limit is 50mph soo i was doin 53 and saw a cop...hit the brakes of course. and he came after me...(now the day before i was doin 95 on that road soo...) he pulled me over, dont forget i dont have my ID, he asked if i new why i got pulled over, i said i must have been speeding. he says i clocked you at 53 im like okay... he asked for license and reg. and i told him that i didnt have my ID and i was on my way home to go pick it up...so he asked for SS# and date of birth and name... I RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK i gave him my info and he came back like 10 min later...so im thinkin im gunna get a ticket. he comes back and says..."we just change the speed limit on this road from 50 to 40 mph so im just out here to let people know that it was been changed and they need to adjust..." so im like fuk im gunna get a ticket for goin 13 over... he just gave me my Reg. back and told me to watch my speed...

thank the lord....

Edited by 9512GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

so i was head to work out and realized that i didnt have my ID so i was heading home and down this one road "jackson" i always do like 55-60 bc the speed limit is 50mph soo i was doin 53 and saw a cop...hit the brakes of course. and he came after me...(now the day before i was doin 95 on that road soo...) he pulled me over, dont forget i dont have my ID, he asked if i new why i got pulled over, i said i must have been speeding. he says i clocked you at 53 im like okay... he asked for license and reg. and i told him that i didnt have my ID and i was on my way home to go pick it up...so he asked for SS# and date of birth and name... I RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK i gave him my info and he came back like 10 min later...so im thinkin im gunna get a ticket. he comes back and says..."we just change the speed limit on this road from 50 to 40 mph so im just out here to let people know that it was been changed and they need to adjust..." so im like fuk im gunna get a ticket for goin 13 over... he just gave me my Reg. back and told me to watch my speed...

thank the lord....

i would have been gettin ready to take a crap lol basterd cop he just wanted to scare the crap out of you LOL

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

I was gonna say man, damn!!

Iam taking DUI classes here in Sac, and I learned state law, if CHP pulls you over, and asks what speed you were going, just say you were going THE SPEED LIMIT, and say what the speed limit is, if you say, " I was doing about 60 in the 55 zone" he will get you for going 55+1, basically admitting you were speeding.

BUt thats CA state law

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i lol'd when you said you ran that would have been the stupidest and funniest shit ive heard all day.....:lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?