Clip light on an EQ or processor?!

Is there any type of EQ, epiccenter, or processor that i can use that has a clip light? I've established there is no bass knob for. Kicker amp with one, i really want something to indicate clipping without using an O-scope

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

If the amp is not made with a clipping indicator, there is no way without a o-scope or the invention that Meade is working on..

You can use a maxx-link, or that preamp that Mbdblue linked (rainbow preamp), eq, etc but all that will do is tell you if your signal is clip free to the point of that said device, but you can still have your amp gain or bass boost turned way too high and clip the hell out of your amp(s) without the maxx-link, or rainbow preamp.

These devices have no way to know that the amp is clipping or not, since the Amp is the last item on the RCA chain.

^^^in other words, it can only tell you if the signal going to your amp is clipped...no way to tell if the signal from amp to subs is clipped w/out some sort of device that goes directly into the amps output.

mivtCK.png

Archived