fox_racin4 Posted January 28, 2014 Author Report Posted January 28, 2014 Cant post it but yep!!! Lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
97Jetta1637 Posted January 28, 2014 Report Posted January 28, 2014 No ones seen them yet, other the the dealers fir said company I know what they are! just kidding #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
SlamminBeats Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 i know what they are. said no one ever.
fox_racin4 Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 Pics will be posted when i can post them lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted January 29, 2014 Author Report Posted January 29, 2014 I will also leave this here!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/181656-january-2014-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-sundown-enter-to-win-an-saz-1500d-and-2-sa-15s/#entry2694107 Help a canadian out! (I think i may even be the first canadian that has a chance to win!!!) 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Dan Quibell Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 Voted you up.. I guess I should run for SOTM as well sometime.. I'll wait until spring when all the new stuff is powered and playing
corey0928 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 You can ship to my house if they won't ship to Canada when you win lol
UnderLoK Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 No ones seen them yet, other the the dealers fir said company I hope it's not some off the wall shit for your guys sake If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Tecomah Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 This Is one of my favorite builds. And it's just getting better 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.