12 10s purple truck no more 10s?

new vids on facebook... go there and watch lol its easier to upload to just there ( rarely on a computer) if you need my name, msg me

kyle- willie coolahan, msg him he may still have one of 4 extra rooms he booked open haha

been putting play time on the truck... its ignorant. the surrounds are ripping left and right now so, need to get that addressed, then maybe we can turnt it up more!!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

new vids on facebook... go there and watch lol its easier to upload to just there ( rarely on a computer) if you need my name, msg me

kyle- willie coolahan, msg him he may still have one of 4 extra rooms he booked open haha

been putting play time on the truck... its ignorant. the surrounds are ripping left and right now so, need to get that addressed, then maybe we can turnt it up more!!!

crossfire has a new line of subs coming out... above the c7's :)

omw to fb right now, love this rig

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

where do you see this?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

where do you see this?

insider info. from dj, from OK with the white singlecab blowthrough. two XS4k's. he's getting 4. I'll tag you in the pics when he posts them. They come in tuesday and wednesday

You should come to slam ;)

Hes to pussy to come to slam

:ninja:

:(

Been talking to the twins, Randen fall, and singer about flying out. I dunno where to stay and shit. May just fly out and sleep in the dirt.

We are all (Canadians, Randen, and not sure who else) going to be at the Comfort Suites in Brownsburg. I have a room, but I think a couple of my buddies might be crashing with me so I'll be full up. There are 4 hotels that tons of people stay at around the Comfort within maybe 1/4 miles of each other (guys that used to kick it on here all the time). Ninja I think crashes at some dudes house cause he likes the D. I do miss the group of us staying at the same hotel, but whatever. That last year at motel 6 was nuts... Fireworks, big screens in the lot, hookers, pimps, dealers, domestic calls for the cops, and a ton of other random crazy shit... lol

were all also in the same hotel...

hmmm i do need subs...

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

where do you see this?

More info on the drivers? !?!

where do you see this?

More info on the drivers? !?!

add me on fb kyle, I'll tag you in the post with them. they are a 3 inch coil. ti baskets. i think "2500w" xs-v3's. they like dj's 4th order. Picked up 2 db on fresh drivers at 20hz hahaha

Archived