n8ball2013 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 I wish I had a paint and body buddy. Id kill for that lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 NO DOUBT.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
fox_racin4 Posted June 6, 2013 Author Report Posted June 6, 2013 I wish I had a paint and body buddy. Id kill for that lol Best part is all i have to pay for is materials! (Also gave him an OS RF power1000 amp ) I have 5 gallons (yes...gallons) of that purple paint lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
n8ball2013 Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 You suck THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
fox_racin4 Posted June 6, 2013 Author Report Posted June 6, 2013 Also, There was no clear on the yet, Will have a tinted clear as well 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
UnderLoK Posted June 7, 2013 Report Posted June 7, 2013 Where are teh UPDATES?! 7 days!!! I wish I had a paint and body buddy. Id kill for that lol I have one and yea he cuts a bit of a deal, but he has a shop and staff so the deals aren't all that great. Come to think of it I don't think he even knows what I do, maybe I should reach back out now that I think about it... lol If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
fox_racin4 Posted June 7, 2013 Author Report Posted June 7, 2013 Been eyein them sundown X10s...... 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted June 9, 2013 Author Report Posted June 9, 2013 so, truck may not b painted by slamology, running into issue after issue first, the hood was right fuck. becasue its so thin there was dents and dings allll over it.. got that fixed now. went to do a test spray, and the paint wouldnt dry.. now.. the paints been sitting for a couple years so that could be why, going to try one last test piece possibly today and if that doesnt work, then ill have to find another coulor and the truck will be at slamology as is. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
UnderLoK Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 Prime that bitch black doooo eeet If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
fox_racin4 Posted June 11, 2013 Author Report Posted June 11, 2013 probly just going how it sits.. just gunna cover up the bare metal areas and giver! got a few new paint ideas floating threw my head 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.